Natalie Imbruglia - Firebird | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum

Natalie Imbruglia - Firebird

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, May 16, 2021.

1. That doesn’t seem very realistic. I don’t think her style of music on Firebird is likely to trend with the “youth” She is performing before fairly large crowds and seems happy. How many older artists have songs on the charts?

blaze_dave likes this.
  2. I don't know if this is what you're after or if the quality is good enough for you but this is the artwork I use for "Big Mistake".
    [​IMG]

3. I meant her older material. Re-charting. And Kate Bush just had a #1 so...

4. Kate Bush had her song used prominently in one of the biggest shows airing. Expecting anything like that for Natalie is...bizarre.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  5. I can't see it...

6. I'm not. I was responding to the ''How many older artists have songs on the charts?'' point.

7. [​IMG]

8. Thanks!

9. I thought you were referencing new material, as Natalie recently released a new album.

10. Looks like potential song colab coming up with Mel C (written with Phil Thornalley)
    B32950EB-32A0-4B50-A3CC-ACB21A53C442.jpeg

11. Oooh promising! Mel C's Ga-Ga is one of my favorites from her too.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  12. It's nice to see, as I'm sure Natalie had previously mentioned she'd love a duet with Melanie and Melanie was up for it. Not sure how their voices would sound together but it would be fun to hear.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  13. Dream team.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  14. Natalie joined Coldplay for performances of Torn and Summer Nights in tribute to Olivia Newton John

15. With Paloma Faith!

bonnieetclyde and Liberty like this.
  16. With the UK tour coming up next month, what songs are we hoping are on the set list?

Do we think there’s a chance of That Day? Would love that + Left Of The Middle (the song).

17. For the love of God, can she PLEASE perform Identify?! It's one of my fave tracks by Nat, but she pays it complete dust.

18. Has she ever performed it live?

19. No, not to my knowledge.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.