Natalie Imbruglia - Firebird | Page 54 | The Popjustice Forum

Natalie Imbruglia - Firebird

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, May 16, 2021.

1. I was hoping she’d perform Left Of The Middle in its entirety then some songs from Firebird then maybe That Day, Shiver, Wrong Impression, Shiver and I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t do Story of my life.
    Never seen her live before so looking forward to seeing her Firebird really reignited me as a fan after not bothering after Counting Down the Days.

2. She’s sourcing set list ideas on Instagram:

3. It's time for "Leave Me Alone" to shine...

4. So many comments with songs requests not from Left of the Middle era, I obviously requested Diving In the Deep End.

P'NutButter, Coolrockgirl and AllRed like this.
  5. ''Please, please, please sing Torn''

Ah I'm so glad they asked for this, otherwise there was a real danger she'd have missed it out...

londonrain, Martyn, Liberty and 20 others like this.
  6. White Lilies Island when

AshtrayHeart likes this.
  7. I wonder if she will actually consider some of the more obscure song requests. Other artists have done this but they usually always end up playing the same obvious singles. The only artist I can think of that actually considers fan requests is Tori Amos, but she varies the set list a lot to fit everything in.

1986 likes this.
  8. I mean, do we think there’s any chance she might sing Come September on this tour as the closer? (I think zero chance, but it would be amazing)

londonrain likes this.
  9. I requested this and saw a few others too.

I would also love to hear 'Identify' live.

10. Natalie: "please pick songs from Left of the Middle"
    Me: "ok super I want Beauty on the Fire, Sanctuary and Lukas."

Mikal, londonrain, LPT and 7 others like this.
  11. I will say now that if That Day and Beauty on the Fire aren’t on the setlist then I’ll be rioting.

blaze_dave, xOJakeXo and Verandi like this.
  12. I graciously requested Something Better, Pigeons and Crumbs, and Troubled By The Way We Came Together for all of you attending the shows.

13. Gorgeous.

AllRed likes this.
  14. Might as well repost this again, seeing as we are reminiscing. Annoyingly, I finished it about a month before she announced new music.

adayasatiger and AllRed like this.
  15. She sang some album tracks at the last show I saw her at, like City and Pigeons and Crumbs. Would love to hear Leave Me Alone or Impressed this time.

16. She requested Left of the Middle songs, so I promptly begged for What It Feels Like.

roborovsky and AndrewX like this.
  17. Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
    AndrewX and blaze_dave like this.
  18. Blue vinyl LOTM out in November.

19. I'd rather have a 2cd deluxe with all the b-sides finally collected together teebs.

Juango likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.