Natalie Imbruglia - Firebird | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

Natalie Imbruglia - Firebird

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, May 16, 2021.

1. ah great! Any hope for That Day?

2. What, where’s What It Feels Like? Why tease it in that IG video if it’s not at the show?

3. It's true, sorry, it has been corrected (from www.setlist.fm/setlists):

Captura.PNG

Juango, londonrain, xOJakeXo and 2 others like this.
  4. Impressive set list, I’m so excited for Sunday now. Also loving Wrong Impression being the second song.

5. She was fab last night, sounded better than ever.

6. I was quite surprised by the massive reaction to ‘Big Mistake’. I always just assumed people forgot about that one. She rocked the stage to that performance!

AllSinner and lisaj like this.
  7. I mean, OF COURSE, she paid complete dust to Identify. She must really hate that song.

8. Bugger. Was hoping 'Diving In The Deep End' would be performed.

9. I'm so looking forward to her show in Birmingham. The clips I've heard, she's sounding fantastic.

10. Here's hoping she changes the setlist a few times. We shall see.

londonrain likes this.
  11. Damn I wish I could have gotten tickets, but the Glasgow venue was pretty much standing only and that's near impossible for me.

12. Juango and Coolrockgirl like this.
  13. I'm not sure she's ever performed it? I did mention it on her Instagram post about songs to add to the setlist. I'd love to hear it one day. Perhaps it's just not well known or really the type of song to make a live gig.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
    londonrain likes this.
  14. Sooo excited for tonight!!!

SupersonicBionic likes this.
  15. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Well, she's completely ignored all her B-sides in that setlist, so I suppose a soundtrack single that wasn't a hit (and wasn't written by her) fell into the same category for her.

It's a shame, because I think she was potentially the strongest discography of B-sides of any artist I like.

AllRed likes this.
  16. Identify is one of her best ever. It's her own Uninvited. That dark, moody epic ballad.

bonnieetclyde and AllRed like this.
  17. I mean Smoke ?

18. I'm already craving an Anti Tour situation.

19. Great springboards to get her in the public again. So there can be a quick follow up to Firebird.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.