Natalie Imbruglia - Firebird | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Natalie Imbruglia - Firebird

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, May 16, 2021.

1. A nice return, I'm enjoying this a lot.

Little L likes this.
  2. MB

MB

3. She looks phenomenal, and the music video is very nice, but I'm not sure I like the song. It misses the Natalie touch and sounds like a Heavy Love album track for me - which is not a bad thing, but it is rather generic.

4. I really like it, very catchy. It does remind me of Kylie and Delta Goodrum, so I am sold on this. Pre ordered.

Now if I can get my hands on Left of the Middle on vinyl...

bonnieetclyde and MB like this.
  5. She sounds better than ever. Her voice has that attitude and edge that it had on Left Of The Middle, that I’ve missed in later records.

6. I'd love Left of the Middle on Vinyl too, was it ever issued with the original cover?

7. It’s « temporarly out of stock » on amazon.de but you can place an order, I just did. It worked for Pang, so fingers crossed! (And it’s cheap)

blaze_dave likes this.
  8. Ooh thanks, will give it a try as no harm to try.

I was looking on Discogs as they are quite reasonably priced at the moment for it.

Clyde likes this.
  9. I’m so happy she’s back! I have honestly always loved her music and voice, she’s one the new song is great and her vocals sound so strong, which is great because I felt her vocals were a bit soft on Male and on most of Come to Life, I love those punchier vocals we hear in the chorus of Beauty On the Fire for example.

Vinyl and deluxe CD with signed insert preordered. I don’t mind the 4 month wait, just knowing it’s coming and we have a great song and video to keep us fed is enough for me.

blaze_dave likes this.
  10. I’m going to hold off ordering for a bit, I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some signed CDs on Amazon soon.

mpl likes this.
  11. Where has THIS Natalie been for the past 15 years?

Wishlight, LPT, Little L and 5 others like this.
  12. Build It Better keeps growing with every single play. She's stanning.

Fuchsia, LPT, Little L and 3 others like this.
  13. It's a really cute video and I love the song. It's really joyful. I want to visit that diner now...

14. Just the re-issue cover.

[​IMG]

blaze_dave likes this.
  15. I prefer this cover.

Espeon likes this.
  16. The song is exactly what I need right now. Loving the video, too.

17. Oh I actually love the video, obviously on a budget but done so well.

LPT and AllRed like this.
  18. It's so bloody nice having her back. Her voice is like a comfortable blanket, safe and familiar.

LPT, AllRed and Madaboutmusic like this.
  19. The video reminds me of Wild About It, which I was never that fond of as a video.

But I feel like this song is the catchy lead single that sits atop an album of gems and deep cuts.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  20. The video is really good, nice to see Nat having so much fun. The t-shirt/ballet skirt combo reminds me of the cover to White Lilies Island, as well as the Wild About It video.

Man in blue cardigan was another highlight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.