Natalie Imbruglia | Page 70 | The Popjustice Forum

Natalie Imbruglia

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Part Time Dave, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Finally

2. Great to hear new music is hopefully coming soon but it did make me laugh that Sandra from the Cafe is the one breaking the news to the world!

3. Fiiiiiinally! I'm so excited for original music from her again. Weirdly enough, listening to Shiver as we speak.

Little L likes this.
  4. I can't remember if I posted this in here or not (thought I had but can't see it anywhere) but here is the fan documentary I made on Natalie!

5. I listened to Male for the first (and likely last) time the other day. Some of the covers are serviceable enough but her version of Friday I'm In Love is a hate crime and should be purged from the universe.

dipitybix and Coolrockgirl like this.
  6. She’s posted on Instagram that she’s shooting a video and artwork so not long now!

xOJakeXo, Coolrockgirl and Daniel L like this.
  7. Video was already done a few weeks back, I posted about it a few pages ago. So hopefully we will get the ball rolling with some promo soon!

8. I really enjoyed Come to Life - hopefully the new album will have some of that flavour!

9. This looks fantastic! Will have to watch it in full.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  10. Just popping in to say that I saw Natalie live in Barcelona in 2017 and she was great. I don't know her discography inside out but would happily go to see her live again. She was such a sweetheart.

11. She's with BMG now, right? They'll treat her right. Hopefully her catalog will get reissued too.

bonnieetclyde and Coolrockgirl like this.
  12. I'm excited for this, I can't believe it's been 6 years since Male, which, I like to forget exists anyway, I wonder what sound she's going for, I'm guessing a continuation of Counting Down the Days and Come To Life.

13. Please do!

Eric Generic likes this.
  14. I just love her. Her entire catalogue deserves way more recognition than it gets. Male aside, every album has been great. We've discussed how consistent her b-sides are, too. I'd love if BMG actually got all of them on streaming in addition to reissues. Left Of The Middle with all of its b-sides + live versions + unreleased/demos? Please.

15. I wish she could add a few more rock elements like Left of the Middle and White Lilies Island. I don’t want it to be too soft and bland. Ideally it would be something like Wolf Alice with some rockers mixed in with some electronic and piano ballads.

xOJakeXo and AshtrayHeart like this.
  16. I'm 100% with you on this, it'd be so great to have a bit of darker edge to the sounds, even if it were just on a couple of songs to mix up the vibe a bit.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  17. I want a b-sides collection so badly. Mainly because I haven’t heard most of them nn

18. bonnieetclyde likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.