Nathan Moore | The Popjustice Forum

Nathan Moore

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by vasilios, Aug 11, 2006.

1. vasilios

vasilios Guest

My second day in London proves just as eventfull as the first (seeing Lee Steps on Top Man) as I bumped into Nathan outside Starbucks Bond street. Man that man has good genes - he looks 25! Had lovebites on his neck too. Naughty!

Funny thing is I met him in 1999 in a Robbie concert, I talked to him saying I was the biggest Brother Beyong fan in Greece, ha ha. He was really nice.

Now who will I meet tomorrow?

2. Have you heard his duet with Dame Kim Wilde from a few years ago that was on his website? It's pretty darn good.

3. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Yes you could download it too, it is ace indeed.

I loved Bros like mad back in 1988, and kinda semi-liked Brother Beyond, but hearing Push and Get Even now, the latter is miles better, especially the moodier, Swing Out Sister/Level 42/Curiosity-y slower numbers like How Many Times, I should have lied, the whole album is fantastic.

Trust had it's moments too, Drive On was fantastic, can't believe how it flopped. When will I see you again ans Trust were great too.

4. If you hope and pray, you might get to meet Eurovision goddess and Pie In The Sky star Samantha Janus, as myself and two laydees of leisure did a month or so back.

I say meet, but give chase in Hamley's is more accurate.

5. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Well I saw Dale Winton last night in HMV Oxford circus, had a basket of cd's I could see Shakira on there. He talked to some guys about an Endemol show or something.

Don't ask how I know him living in Greece and all, it's all Heat's fault.

6. Are you sure it was him.

There is no way he looks 25. No way in hell!!!!

7. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Yes it was him, 100% sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.