Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 239 | The Popjustice Forum

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. We lived!!

Turning up with her own wine glass! I mean how can you not love it

more Ned chasing things away in just his shorts please

Island likes this.
  2. I’m perched for Scarlett vs. Paul

and “YOU’RE CRAZY! YOU’RE NOT CRAZY ENOUGH” is the new “stop looking at me like I’m a woman... an available woman”

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  3. Nothing can ever top that iconic moment from Our Lady Of Inappropriate Lust.

Maria and Island like this.
  4. It’s been announced that Mackenzie will be a regular in 2020! Great news!

I hope we get more of her friendship/dynamic with Harlow and Yashvi. And I hope Sheila adopts her.

Fuchsia, Maria and Robbietoxic like this.
  5. I’d like this too, if no other reason than I just want Amy to move out of the Canning’s house.. the whole dynamic of living with her ex who is her current boyfriend’s dad is just too bizarre

Tribal Spaceman and Island like this.
  6. I love Neighbours but I become completely confused on a regular basis with who is living where. I wish they had room at the Kennedy house to have Hendrix though (Finn can lose his key and not return).

Island and SecretSatisfaction like this.
  7. Are we ever going to meet Mackenzie’s aunt?

8. Oh Sheila. What a woman.

Fuchsia likes this.
  9. Pierce and Hendrix are set to move in with Chloe at Mark's place.

Regarding the Canning and the Robinson/Willis household, At least it's not like the Slater residence on EastEnders where it seemed that 12 people were living there at one time.

10. The Rebecchi’s house though, that thing is like a Tardis

Fuchsia and Island like this.
  11. Damn 7 people. 8 if Mackenzie moves in.

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  12. No wonder poor Clancy has been relegated to stock dog barking sound effects coming from the garden

Fuchsia and Island like this.
  13. I love how Scarlett has gone full blown psychopath in about two weeks. It reminds me of Hollyoaks when one of the Valentine kids went from smoking pot once to a hardened heroin addict in the same amount of time.

14. These kind of storylines have the potential to become very annoying very quickly so I’m hoping that’s the show’s reason for having it progress so fast

Island likes this.
  15. Scarlett holding Ned hostage on their getaway should be fun.

Maria likes this.
  16. More scenes of Ned topless in a hospital bed please! Also, I'd love more scenes of Paul interacting with people on the street besides Terese.

Also, only in soap land can someone Finn can do accounting in one day.

Although Kyle is a bit more useless than Aaron, Kyle is still my favorite bonehead and the best male character on the street. Sorry Ned!

Fuchsia, Maria and SecretSatisfaction like this.
  17. I forgive you but only because you (correctly) recognise the need for more of him without a shirt

I always prefer Kyle (and most people) over Aaron

Island likes this.
  18. I was dying at Scarlett bathing Ned- she's honestly iconic. If they can make Finn and Peirce permanent, surely she can be, too.

Maria, berserkboi and Island like this.
  19. If they can revert Finn into a normal human being, surely they can Scarlett! Make her turn Amy into a bad girl!

Fuchsia likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.