Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 241 | The Popjustice Forum

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. This is amazing news on all accounts and further adventures from both Dee and Heather would be incredible.

Robsolete likes this.
  2. BTG

BTG

Can they hurry on and cancel this version of Footballer’s Wives so Madeleine can just return to Neighbours?

Surely this has got to be Dee reconnecting with Heather? Especially since her backstory went so unexpectedly tragic at the end of that last stint.

Tribal Spaceman, Island and Robsolete like this.
  3. “I didn’t think he’d react this way”.. really Pierce?!

Urgh I’m over Prue already

Island and Maria like this.
  4. How long is Denise's stint for?

5. The thing is with Prue, she's a good character on paper. I can't remember if Neighbours has done a cult storyline before, but it has the potential to not only affect Harlow, but the rest of the Robinsons as well. It will no doubt get dramatic, but Denise Van Outen just doesn't have the range.

Also, I watched all five episodes of Erinsborough High tonight and I really enjoyed it. I really hope Jeremiah finds his way into the main show because I liked the character and the actor.

Island likes this.
  6. Imma try to find a way to watch Erinsborough High. The initial reviews have been favorable.

I love how they’re giving Kirsha more screen time just to kick her off the show ddd.

7. Do not tell me Ned joins Fight Club.

Fuchsia likes this.
  8. Sheila is such an icon embracing being the other woman.

Tribal Spaceman and Robbietoxic like this.
  9. Oh wow, Ned's fight club friend. I'm rather excited for a couple weeks of shirtless fighting scenes from him.

SecretSatisfaction and Island like this.

10. I.... don’t know what to make of this

Adamski likes this.
  11. Let's start a petition for Holly Valance to return for the 35th Anniversary.

Mikey1701 likes this.
  12. I'm loving saucy scheming Sheila.

Tribal Spaceman and Fuchsia like this.
  13. Tribal Spaceman, Martyn and Island like this.
  14. Did anyone else watch Erinsborough High? I found it alright but felt disappointed by the reveal near the end.. mostly because the lack of range from the actress playing the vice principal

I have a crush on Ritchie

Island likes this.
  15. Fuchsia likes this.
  16. I loved Erinsborough High but was disappointed by the end reveal. I loved the development of Hendrix (and the more Benny Turland the better).

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  17. I agree about Hendrix I just hope all the character development transfers over to the main show and isn’t just left in the spin-off, his attention seeking ‘antics’ were starting to get old

18. Wait am I seeing a Finn/Elly/Bea love triangle brewinng?

Drama just radiates to Queen Elly doesn’t it

Fuchsia likes this.
  19. The list of returnees so far for the 35th anniversary:

Paige Smith
    Jack Callahan
    Mark Brennan
    Mark Gottlieb
    Lucy Robinson
    Des Clarke
    Jane Harris
    Dylan Timmins

and...

SKY MANGEL

Sky fucking Mangel!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.