Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 242 | The Popjustice Forum

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Mark Brennan though? Like why even leave?

yas for Sky and Dylan I guess

Island likes this.
  2. Mark probably left cos his wife was pregnant and just in case the court case didn't go in his favor ddd. He'll probably be back soon.

Ok but can Lauren and Lou return for the anniversary, as well.

And Izzy and Sarah together. Without Holly and Angus.

I hope Xanthe and Ben return for the anniversary.

3. Bring back Angus. Holly can stay in London or wherever she ended up.

Island likes this.
  4. If Ben, Xanthe, and Piper return then I can deal with Angus' return. Angus is basically replaced by Hendrix at this point so there's no point in his return if Ben, Xanthe, and Piper don't return.

I hope they surprise us with Lyn, Steph, and Flick to return on "business".

Snatched, Mikey1701 and elektroxx like this.
  5. Paige and Jack?!

Keep it!

Bring back Our Lady Of Inappropriate Thirst, the Marmalade Temptress Lauren and Dame Naomi Canning or don’t bother at all.

Bringing Dee Bliss back goes without saying as well.

Island and Maria like this.
  6. Lols that all these returning characters will still only really have the Kennedy’s or Paul or Toadie to interact with

Island and Fuchsia like this.
  7. BTG

BTG

Iconic lesbian character Lana Crawford is also returning. I stanned her weird accent back in the day.

8. Denise is also filming scenes during the anniversary. I hope they kill Jack and Mark during the anniversary.

Bring back Tyler, too!

9. I'm kind of nervous for Kyle because I don't know if Chris has the range to take on a dramatic storyline.

10. I really like Harlow now. Her and Roxy better take over the street together.

11. I'm guessing that makes it likely that Sky and Dylan ended up together and he's the father of her mysterious second and third children.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the 'serial returnees' also makes an appearance (Lucas/Vanessa/Lauren/Lyn) and will be announced closer to airing or will just appear.

Island and Maria like this.
  12. I would love Lucas, Vanessa and Lauren to return.

Tribal Spaceman, Island and Fuchsia like this.
  13. I think the last time I ever watched it was an episode that ended with Toadfish and Harold Bishop pulled over by cops to tell the former he was a good driver, but then he'd pulled over behind a parked car and turned to Harold and said there was no reverse gear.

That was the cliffhanger so I tapped out.

14. This is exactly why I love Neighbours though. Sometimes very little happens and I love it.

Tribal Spaceman and Island like this.
  15. I don't know what it is about me but I think Chris Milligan is a beautiful man.

I've been watching interviews and I love how Stefan Dennis is so eccentric and really channels Paul's more comedic moments.

SecretSatisfaction and Fuchsia like this.
  16. It’s the eyes.. I personally find him hot because he’s just an average good looking guy

Ned however... oh Ned...

Maria, Island and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  17. True! Ned looks so sexy when he’s a bit disheveled.

They both seem like the perfect boyfriend to cuddle with haha.

Maria and SecretSatisfaction like this.
  18. When is McKenzie due to become a regular? January?

19. I think she starts filming as a regular in January - which makes sense as it's after the Christmas break - but that means she won't be on screen until March /April time. But I'm not sure if she'll be about - she announced the end of her stint on social media but was then in Harlows 'farewell' scene afterwards, do might still have the odd scene.

Island likes this.
  20. As long as she's there for the 35th anniversary!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.