Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 243 | The Popjustice Forum

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Bring back Dame Naomi Canning. What an icon she was for 18 months!

2. Bring back Scarlett.

Tribal Spaceman and Fuchsia like this.
  3. They should blow up the tram for the 35th anniversary.

Tribal Spaceman and Maria like this.
  4. I feel like the 35th will be an 'on location' disaster. Hopefully with some highly contrived reasons for people to be there.

Maria, GodsAndMonsters and Island like this.
  5. Also they've just confirmed a cameo from Jake Shears (at the Mardis Gras), which is kind of weird

6. Give me the hot air balloon of death again. Although not Paige mounting Jack in the barn while suffering from hypothermia.

Island and toby3000 like this.
  7. Hendrix acted Pierce under the bus today.

Robbietoxic, Fuchsia and Maria like this.
  8. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I'm really bored of Neighbours at the moment, sorry to say. I miss Heather.

9. To be fair, there are inanimate objects on the set out-acting Pierce. There was an episode recently that was PAINFUL with his 'IS-THERE-ANY-ROOM-AT-THE-INN' delivery. I think they're hoping that surrounding him with stronger cast members will distract from his wooden delivery.

ALSO he is supposedly 37 years old and I just can't get my head around it. Did they shave a few years off his age when he went on The Bachelor and now he's stuck with it forever?

Robbietoxic, Island and Fuchsia like this.
  10. Pierce is beautiful anyways. I wish a man could smile at me the way he smiles at Chloe.

11. The Chloe and Hendrix scenes are appalling. Chloe can't act when she's only opposite Pierce.

12. Amy’s leaving!!

Robbietoxic, Maria and Island like this.
  13. The Christmas episode spoilers seems full force. EastEnders found passing out on the street!

About time indeed. Zoe deserves better.

14. Agreed.

Especially since she was supposed to be a strong and independent woman when she first arrived but ended up a man-dependant drip who couldn’t function with male attention. She’s one of the most pathetic characters I’ve ever seen in the history of the soap.

Maria and Island like this.
  15. I remember when Steph came back and I hoped they'd get them together and they'd be the FF couple that Libby/Steph couldn't be. Steph/Amy/Jimmy/Oscar/Charlie/Adam with Lyn dropping in for cameos. What a household.

Or at least that they'd be a strong friendship, but they forgot about them being friends almost immediately

Fuchsia and Island like this.
  16. I wonder if Amy is even returning for the 35th anniversary. I hope Steph and Lyn end up returning at least. With Flick.

Tribal Spaceman and toby3000 like this.
  17. Powerfully erotic!

18. Oh yay Leo is back....

19. Said nobody ever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.