Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 262 | The Popjustice Forum

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. @Island Naomi had a brief fling with her son, Josh, and also dated Paul.

Island likes this.
  2. same, what a waste of a character

Island likes this.
  3. Island

Island Staff Member

Aaron hasn't been interesting in like... ever. But, he does have some heartwarming moments every once and awhile.

Perched for Naomi's messy ways next week.

elektroxx and Maria like this.
  4. Island

Island Staff Member

Naomi. What a woman.

Mackenzie and Richie are adorable!

elektroxx likes this.
  5. Madeleine West has said she'd be up for a full time return.

I imagine certain actors are probably shitting themselves atm, because they about to be axed to free up some budget!

6. Island

Island Staff Member

Ddd I feel like Ned and Yashvi would be the first to get the chop... or someone more established like Sheila or Aaron and David.

Robsolete likes this.
  7. I wouldn't mind a bit of a cast cull tbh. Bring in another sister for Madeleine to play!

Robsolete and Island like this.
  8. I won't be satisfied until the entire opening credits are taken up by characters played by Madeleine West.

9. Island

Island Staff Member

Toadie and Dee <3

Also, enough of Shane and Dipi meddling and being at a crossroads in regards to doing the right thing. It's so old.

Fuchsia likes this.
  10. Finally caught up (at UK pace.. thought those days were behind me)

Hendrix slow motion manhandling Mannix and tackling him to the ground I...

11. I'm not sure where the UK are right now, but I've had a question that I've needed answered for a couple of days now.
    What tea did Claudia have on the judge that ensured that Elly was given a guilty verdict?

12. We've only just seen Elly go to jail, at UK pace. I think it was implied that the judge is having an affair because Claudia said something like "Your wife will never have to know".

elektroxx likes this.
  13. I went and watched about a month worth of episodes over the weekend and now I am hooked like I was as a teen! I am tempted to find the episodes that have been aired in Australia because Andrea is giving me bad girls vibez.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  14. Island

Island Staff Member

Ugh why have the Aussie episode links been so awful the past few days ddd.

15. Karma for skipping ahead x
    J/K miss thing

Island likes this.
  16. Island

Island Staff Member

I'm American! Not British!

17. Well this is awkward...

Island likes this.
  18. Island

Island Staff Member

I love Dee but that ratty wig made me scream today.

19. Was that a negative, disparaging remark about my Mom? About my Dee?

You know me well enough to know I won't allow any criticism, no matter how minor.

Talking of Queen, Madeleine has given another interview saying she wants to come back full time. Given how freely she's mentioning it, I'd say it's a done deal and they're just waiting to sort out a contract and officially announce it. She's really about to give the Gaybours everything they want.

20. Island

Island Staff Member

Bea, Ned, Kyle, Pierce, Chloe, Hendrix, and Sheila are all shaking right now. Who will be sacrificed?

Mikey1701, Fuchsia and Robsolete like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.