Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 263 | The Popjustice Forum

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Pierce is already leaving. He'll be gone in a few months.

Fuchsia and Island like this.
  2. Island

Island Staff Member

Paternity leave or being written off indefinitely? I hope Naomi has something to do with his exit.

3. He's leaving for good. I think they've realised he's not particularly popular.

Island likes this.
  4. Island

Island Staff Member

I hope he leaves in a late night special where he gets a full frontal

5. I want Dee Bliss and Andrea as full-time cast. Pay Dame M. West twice!

6. Island

Island Staff Member

Imagine the title sequence with Elly and Andrea throwing pillows at each other in their jail cell. Iconic.

7. I'll happily fund whatever it takes to make this happen!

berserkboi likes this.
  8. Island

Island Staff Member

HOW THE FUCK IS SHAUN ALIVE

Last edited: May 15, 2020
  9. Island

Island Staff Member

Whew this was Elly's episode today!

And Heather's back this week!

10. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

The only downside to the creation of Andrea is that she makes the mighty Dee Bliss seem a bit boring in comparison. I hope the writers will eventually remember that Dee had much more of a spark to her and wasn't just 'nice'.

11. Island

Island Staff Member

I'm loving Naomi.

12. Same! I'm finding myself smiling each time she's in a scene. She even makes Pierce slightly bearable!

Island likes this.
  13. Island

Island Staff Member

That Heather and Dee scene today was kind of heartbreaking. Madeleine and Kerry really bring out the best in each other.

Robbietoxic, berserkboi and Fuchsia like this.
  14. Naomi is such a great addition to the Neighbours cast. I hope that they keep her around.

15. CRYING at Queen Terese being low key mad at Naomi's arrival and then having breakfast the next morning with her cleveage on full display for Paul. Queen of jealousy.

And thank God for Naomi. She is as hilarious and iconic as she was back in 2015. We are not worthy!

Robbietoxic, Island and Maria like this.
  16. Island

Island Staff Member

Terese has really been such a feminist queen lately. I loved it when she told Paul off yesterday by saying that he doesn't own her breasts by right of marriage. He was shqqk!

Maria, Mikey1701, Robbietoxic and 2 others like this.
  17. I lived for the stank face she served at the waterhole the moment Paul wasn't looking. She used to reserve that especially for Dame Lauren and we love to see her expanding it to others.

Adamski and Maria like this.
  18. Island

Island Staff Member

Neighbours talking about threesomes was a hoot! Same with everyone making fun of Paul again.

elektroxx likes this.
  19. Island

Island Staff Member

I wish Naomi would've stayed around a little longer. A bit of a rushed exit.

Perched for Courtney Act this week!

20. Damn, Neighbours really be like...

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.