Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 278 | The Popjustice Forum

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. I've only just noticed that the book is called Soap Star. I don't know why I'm finding that so hilarious.

I would happily take Nicolette's place with Ricardo.

Also, slightly unrelated, but not, My5 is honestly one of the worst catch up sites going. So many issues with it, it can making catching up such a chore - and I was about two weeks behind.

2. I struggle going back to SD quality with My5, Levi’s abs the show really is better enjoyed in HD

GodsAndMonsters and Island like this.
  3. Island

Island Staff Member

Does Nicola Charles even have a big enough public profile to even sell books?

I'd rather read a Natalie Bassingthwaighte autobiography anyways.

4. Maybe this is what I need to experience. I feel like I won't have lived until I've seen Levi walking around half naked in HD. My5 need to do better. Let me write to Channel 5 and ask why they're trying to sabotage the show.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe this is why she's become pro-T***p, wants to use the controversy to peddle her nonsense.

5. Island

Island Staff Member

While I'm not a fan of Hendrix' current storyline, he is carrying the show on his back while Karl & Susan are off screen. He really is the best actor on the show right now.

6. Island

Island Staff Member

Can Amy be a regular, please? I'm still not over Naomi leaving us when she's so sorely missed on the show.

Jemma Donovan's performance during Harlow's break up scene with Hendrix is her best performance to date. See, she can act! Luckily she and Benny have good chemistry and she can feed from his performance.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    deepheat03 likes this.
  7. Island

Island Staff Member

Nicolette is a tricky character and while all of her relationships are complicated, especially with Jane, Charlotte and Annie really do have great chemistry in their scenes that makes them feel more realistic than soapy.

8. I am loving the Nicolette/Paul dynamic. I can already tell that Stefan loves working with Charlotte.

The new teacher is cute! Anyone else getting hunty vibes?

SecretSatisfaction and Island like this.
  9. birthday wishes to queen Jackie

Remorque, Island, Fuchsia and 2 others like this.
  10. Whenever I think about the Susan, the first thing that always springs to mind is this storyline. It really was so shocking to me that a character I loved couldn't remember anything about her life. Although I can never find the scene that I remember so vividly of her being at the school disco and having a major freak out.

11. Island

Island Staff Member

Jackie's two-hander with Millsy was acting excellence. Give her a Gold Logie.

I'm kind of over the show at the moment if Brent's storyline is the only thing that's making it interesting at the moment. Can they give Paul and Terese an actual storyline though? It's been months.

12. Island

Island Staff Member

Paul and Melanie finally reuniting yesterday was such a hoot, but can Paul and Terese have a storyline already ddd.

Robbietoxic likes this.
  13. Good week of episodes at UK pace this week
    I think we’ve all had ideas about tackling Kane to the ground and placing him in handcuffs dd

Can any of my sisters watching at Oz pace tell me if Nicolette’s involvement in Chloe finding out about the affair ever comes out? Every week I tune in thinking this’ll be the week!

Island and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  14. Yes, she finally came clean a couple of weeks ago.

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  15. thank you! I usually don’t got for spoilers but this I just had to know

Fuchsia likes this.
  16. I caught up this morning and I definitely agree. I hated the poker storyline, but this little kidnap stuff was actually alright. I hate Kane, but absolutely he is a cutie!

I know it probably wouldn't have made any sense if you thought about it too much, but I kind of wish it had been the Order who kidnapped Harlow. I feel like that whole thing was so underdone last time and quite rushed. I've always wondered if they were going to revisit it, but I guess it's done.

17. Karl & Toadie lip syncing to ‘Don’t It Make You Feel Good,’ whilst Paul comments he can’t remember who sang it.

Howling!

18. Island

Island Staff Member

Matt Wilson (Aaron) and his wife had a child recently.

Also, I could watch Paul and Karl (and Toadie, I guess) bickering all day.

Brent and Hendrix should kiss.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  19. We thought the same about Hendrix and Jay

Anyways I just had to share this

Island likes this.
  20. Island

Island Staff Member

Bea is leaving Neighbours later this year!

GodsAndMonsters and Maria like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.