Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 279 | The Popjustice Forum

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Erm
    I’ve just accidentally read a spoiler that Finn is coming back for a week in March? Haven’t we suffered enough etc??

2. Island

Island Staff Member

Sharon Johal (Dipi) is leaving the show.

GodsAndMonsters likes this.
  3. I admit, I didn't know anything about Australia Day (in fact, I didn't even know it existed), but the recent episode covering it was great. It's definitely inspired me to go and do my own research now.

Island, Fuchsia and Robbietoxic like this.
  4. Island

Island Staff Member

I am so happy that Felix Mallard seems to be having a great career outside of Neighbours and kept hustling after his first sitcom got canceled. He really deserves it and he's just so gorgeous. Thank God Netflix gives him a lot of opportunities.

5. When neighbours YouTube page put that best of Ben up I got a bit excited he was coming back dd

Island likes this.
  6. Which kind soul on here said Hendrix and Brent should probably kiss? I’m watching and yeah very that

Island likes this.
  7. Island

Island Staff Member

Dipi and Shane leave next week. Rumors are swirling that Benny Turland (Hendrix) is leaving soon and the Don Hany is filming again.

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  8. I’m not liking the idea they seem to be edging towards Chloe and Nicolette getting together (UK pace). It kind of sends the message it’s okay to manipulate and destroy marriages because you get what you want in the end

more Melanie!

mattieh, Island and Maria like this.
  9. I’ll be gutted if Hendrix leaves he’s a great character and Benny is a fantastic actor

mattieh, Robbietoxic and Island like this.
  10. Island

Island Staff Member

I’m sad about that but it’s probably time because he deserves to have a successful career outside Neighbours. Hopefully he’s able to at least get a decent Felix Mallard-ish or better career if he goes to the States.

11. Benny definitely deserves a career like Felix. He is a phenomenal actor but I still want more Hendrix in the show - he still has so much more to do there and I love him being with Susan and Karl.

12. Thank you new opening credits for getting thirst levels just right

Adamski, Robbietoxic, Island and 2 others like this.

13. Ooh Kyle's new look!

I'm kind of shocked at Yashvi sticking around? I just assumed she'd be off with her parents, cos her contract would have been up the same time dd.

14. Despite the sea of shirtless Ned and Levi I managed to clock Kyle’s new look... oh my indeed

I’m glad they’ve kept Yashvi/she’s stayed she’s a great character, kind of what they wanted to do with Mishti but better

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    Island and Fuchsia like this.
  15. When did Ned get his tattoos removed? I enjoyed ogling them like Lusty Lauren!

16. He mentioned getting ‘later removal’ I think it was around the same time as Scarlett’s last stint. I see it’s been done with Neighbours usual level of medical magic!

17. Island

Island Staff Member

Can’t wait for them to photoshop Bea out soon ddd.

18. The fact it took them until this year to change the name of Coon Cheese, and even then people complained, shows how culturally insensitive the country is, in my opinion.

Juango, toby3000, Remorque and 4 others like this.
  19. I was expecting Sharon to come forward at some point, but the details of this are absolutely shocking.

Adamski, Maria, Island and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.