Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 285 | The Popjustice Forum

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Island

Island Staff Member

I’m ready for that Amanda Holden storyline to kick in. Do you think we’ll get a surprise appearance from Jason Donovan since he lives in the UK?

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  2. That’d be amazing!! Scott would be Harlow’s great uncle(?) so I’d be here for it

Island likes this.
  3. I have to say that this is the most interesting Harlow has ever been, so job done I guess.

Island and SecretSatisfaction like this.
  4. Island

Island Staff Member

Just popping into say that Nicolette is an icon and I'd love a whole episode with her and Paul sniping at each other.... which ends with Nicolette literally sniping Paul.

I'm living for the writers letting Terese finally be a soapy hot mess. Rebecca is so good playing up to those strengths.

Fuchsia, Maria and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  5. I flip flop between my love and hate for Nicolette and that’s what makes her such a great character.

Her return episode when she rounded the corner with that baby… I was shook.. I cannot at how loud I screamed and how high I jumped up from sitting

Maria, GodsAndMonsters and Island like this.
  6. Oh my god Zara is iconic, more Zara!

Island likes this.
  7. Island

Island Staff Member

Glen with his shirt off. Daddy.

And really? No Naomi at the wedding?

GodsAndMonsters and Adamski like this.
  8. Love that Sharon just turns up at Kyle's weddings to bag a man and then disappears off into the sunset.

9. *heads straight to My5*

GodsAndMonsters and Island like this.
  10. I loved the wedding episode and the high drama of the sign outside the Waterhole blowing over and Terese holding her head to signify the high winds.

Island and Maria like this.
  11. Nicolette on her return from Britney's funeral;
    'New kitchen, new oven, thank you storm insurance!'

Never change, Nicolette, you absolute queen.

12. Island

Island Staff Member

Sheila mentioning that manure incident and Gary the pigeon being included in the wedding was iconic. I love her and Roxy's relationship.

Kyle and Roxy already being one of those classic Neighbours couples just feels so right. Kyle has much better chemistry with Roxy than he ever did with Amy.

Also, does Jackie Woodburne do weddings over Zoom?

13. I guess you’re supposed to have spent the last few weeks wondering ‘will they/won’t they’ with Leo and Britney but when 2 of the dullest characters are barely emoting at each other it’s hard to tell

Island, toby3000 and Fuchsia like this.
  14. Island

Island Staff Member

@Robsolete

Tammin Sursok is doing a guest appearance on Neighbours! It’s on her stories!

Robsolete likes this.
  15. Oh yas, a queen. I wonder who she’s playing?

Hopefully this finally leads to her second album, it’s what we deserve!

Island likes this.
  16. Island

Island Staff Member

She seems to be filming at the vineyard set with Leo (and Mick ddd but yas). Maybe a love interest for Leo or a business partner.

Leo is so sexy.

Robsolete likes this.
  17. I could spend an entire episode hearing about Kyle’s downstairs problems and the plans he has to make it better…

Island and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  18. Was shirtless wet Hendrix really for the benefit of Zara and her awful friends or….

GodsAndMonsters and Robbietoxic like this.
  19. I mean they gifted us with two days of shirtless Hendrix this week. It's been too long. Once again it's clear that Neighbours is my favourite show.

20. This is all over Twitter at the moment, but I'm really hoping it's nonsense! I swear we get similar stories every single year!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.