Neighbours - unmissable drama

I thought that was Lucy who went away to France and came back as a different actress?

Who is now the longest serving cast member? Last time I glimpsed it, Harold Bishop, Lou, and the Kennedys were still there.

I haven't watched since whenever Izzy left around 06 but this news has me oddly emotional! I really hope they bring back a load of old characters.

I remember being 16 and absolutely gagged when watching this scene on the telly:

Jackie Woodburne - queen. Are Karl and Susan even together at this point? How about them splitting for good/killing Karl at the last minute, that would be a lovely goop.

I'll tune in for the final episode where it has to be revealed that Ramsay Street was built atop cursed land, which is responsible for all of the deaths over the years before the characters run as it collapses into the hellmouth below.

...That said - do we still get it 18 months behind like we did in the olden days?

I thought that was Lucy who went away to France and came back as a different actress?
My personal favourite was Cody going to America for two years, seemingly returning to the same school year she left (a damning indictment of the state of US education) and not only had they recast the part, they had found an actress who didn't bear the slightest resemblance to the original in any aspect of her physical appearance, speech or personality.

Amazing, really.

This brings back so many memories of when I first started watching.

I haven’t really watched it in years but have dipped in and out for certain storylines like Dee.

Give it an optimistic ending, say it's the 100th anniversary of Erinsborough or something, and have loads of former stars who started off on Neighbours come back for it.

Who is now the longest serving cast member? Last time I glimpsed it, Harold Bishop, Lou, and the Kennedys were still there.

Karl and Susan (1994), then Toadie (1995) are the longest continuous. Paul came back in 2005.

Outside the 'Core 4', Kyle joined in 2008 but had a gap, and Terese started in 2012

Island

Staff member
I think Natalie is booked and busy with Jagged Little Pill but I did catch her hanging out with Fletch on Instagram not too long ago. I’m hoping it’s Izzy.

I’d rather it not be Sarah honestly.

I feel like Jason Donovan would be inevitable at this point but it’ll be more of a surprise. Kylie will appear via computer like Elle Robinson during the Paul’s ex wives storyline if that ever happens.