Neighbours - unmissable drama

It is terribly sad. It was a huge part of my teenage years. That 2003/2004 period with Karl/Susan/Izzy was incredible. I even enjoyed the period after where it went batshit crazy with stalkers, stolen babies, and treaded into constant spectacle disasters like Home & Away.

The back to basics approach with the Parkers and their dull daughter Bridget lost my interest. I have watched it on and off since, but never fully committed again. I will often look at the wiki to view the cast and read over its recent storylines. Just really sad I'll never be able to revisit it after it finishes later this year.

Ok now I'm imagining a superbowl style megamix to close out the show:

Kylie
Jason
Natalie Imbruglia
Holly
Delta

Who am I missing?

I think Natalie is booked and busy with Jagged Little Pill but I did catch her hanging out with Fletch on Instagram not too long ago. I’m hoping it’s Izzy.

I’d rather it not be Sarah honestly.

I believe Nicola Charles is an Anti-Vaxxer, so she couldn't be on the show presumably.

Island

Staff member
I doubt Holly is coming back. Olympia probably would (please without Mark or Jack!)

Delta coming back would be awesome.

Any word on Lou returning? Or even Lauren returning (without Brad please)?

Natalie and Ben Hall finally meeting in person would be so cute.
Her who played Skye mangel

No one I don’t think
Ffff I doubt she’ll return since she wasn’t happy with the storyline of her last return. But I’d love her and Bridget Neval to return.

Jodi Gordon is probably inevitable too.

And none for you Bonnie Anderson bye!

I wouldn't mind an emotional death... Paul? Neighbours can do them so well, but generally I hope it has a happy ending.

I'm so sad it's ending. It's been apart of my life for as long as I can remember and I feel like the quality has very consistent the last couple of years. I'm glad we had a bit of warning, cos I would have been a wreck yesterday without it!

Guys, the ending to Neighbours writes itself. Paul is going to demolish Ramsay Street to build something, and residents past and present come to protest, Harold makes an impassioned speech about importance of Good Neighbours and Good Friends, Paul sees the error of his ways, piano theme plays and we get drone footage of the street. END.

Island

Staff member
Guys, the ending to Neighbours writes itself. Paul is going to demolish Ramsay Street to build something, and residents past and present come to protest, Harold makes an impassioned speech about importance of Good Neighbours and Good Friends, Paul sees the error of his ways, piano theme plays and we get drone footage of the street. END.
You forgot the part where the ageless Rebecca and the interfering Lyn Scully return and strangle Paul to death and burn him alive in Mrs. Punt’s back garden.