Neighbours - unmissable drama

Filming wraps up next week.

This makes me so sad. I love living in a world where it's still going on presently. I saw that studio tours are wrapping on July 31st. My time at the set of Neighbours was just the most magical time - I never thought I'd get to sit on the Kennedy's sofa and pretend to make a coffee in Harold's but it happened. I'm convinced that much of the extra land beyond the actual studio (which is a protected building) will be bought up for housing as there is so much housing literally all around it.

They've had planning permission for years to build on the back-lot.

Supposedly the death is 'out there' on the episode guides on Virgin so watch out if you don't want to know

They've had planning permission for years to build on the back-lot.

Supposedly the death is 'out there' on the episode guides on Virgin so watch out if you don't want to know

I imagine that Power Road will be the first casualty based on where the rest of the houses are. They have so much land there.

I saw who it is. I'm dreading it already!

So I think I’ve just seen who the death is. Just scrolling twitter and there was a link to a digitalspy post right there. No spoiler tags or anything. I hate people

Last edited:
They/them, he/him
No member of the Scully family returning just seems wrong. I’d even accept Lyn driving by just to hurl abuse at Paul from her car window and then drive off.

It won’t be right without Queen Lyn wailing “OH STEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFYYYYY!” at the top of her lungs!

No member of the Scully family returning just seems wrong. I’d even accept Lyn driving by just to hurl abuse at Paul from her car window and then drive off.
Steph, Flick & Lynn coming back for a little cameo would be great! Maybe they still
Have a few surprises up their sleeve