Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 298 | The Popjustice Forum

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Island

Island Staff Member

Jackie Woodburne should really get her dues.

2. Yes it does seem a bit short for such a long-running show, but I guess they would’ve been criticised for being disingenuous if they went on too long about it when it wasn’t nominated for anything and not that big in Australia anymore.

It might be more appropriate to have a celebration at the National TV Awards in the UK.

3. All the cast excelled themselves with Hendrix's death and its aftermath. So beautifully done.

In other news, I found the actress playing Estelle to be a real let down. Terese's mother needed a stronger performer in the role IMO.

mattieh likes this.
  4. Is Morgana returning for the final episode(s)? Naomi deserves a fitting send off for being such an iconic, horny queen!

5. Sheila's recent exit was to go and help Naomi in LA with her stepchildren after Naomi's partner suddenly died, so it's doubtful.

Island likes this.
  6. Island

Island Staff Member

Legends

I love how Annie and Charlotte genuinely adore each other.

Adamski, Fuchsia, toby3000 and 4 others like this.
  7. Final episode now airing on July 28th in Aus.

elektroxx, Andrew, Island and 4 others like this.
  8. I looked for news articles about this meal, but couldn’t find anything. Was it recent?

9. Island

Island Staff Member

Yeah I believe it was over the weekend.

JamieHT likes this.
  10. Maybe. But it just feels like, they knew the cast had just finished filming and would be feeling a way. There would have been nothing wrong with getting them all up on stage, to say thank you for everything the show has done. Even if they didn't feel they deserved any nominations from the past year, a proper acknowledgement of 37 years was needed. Not next year when there's a chance that most of them won't even turn up.

Also, I love this! And well said:

Island, Robbietoxic, Fuchsia and 3 others like this.
  11. First making sarge a regular cast member and now introducing Byron, the way the show ending keeps getting worse by the week

deepheat03 and Adamski like this.
  12. We need a late night spinoff where Byron gets arrested and Sarge is on duty.

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  13. I need this to be a week long

Adamski likes this.
  14. Judging by some of the spoilers released today, the scriptwriters must have picked storylines out of a hat.

Shane Ramsay returning as a millionaire to potentially invest in Lassiters? Totally plausible

Mal Kennedy ditching his wife to date Izzy? Makes perfect sense

GodsAndMonsters and Island like this.
  15. Island

Island Staff Member

Not like Izzy stealing married men and swindling them is out of character, though, especially if it’s a Kennedy! Home wrecking queen.

16. Izzy is such an icon.

17. Island

Island Staff Member

I don’t know a better woman

18. Come back and ruin everything before the finale queen

19. So reading between the lines of what Mackenzie was saying on Friday it looks like she might have had a storyline where she struggled with an eating disorder brought on by her grief for Hendrix? Such a Shame as the actress has really come into her own recently

20. Island

Island Staff Member

I’m not ready for this to go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.