Neighbours - unmissable drama | Page 308 | The Popjustice Forum

Neighbours - unmissable drama

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tribal Spaceman, Dec 16, 2011.

Hudweiser likes this.
  2. Island

Island Staff Member

Now I can endorse this!

Mikey1701 likes this.
  3. Island

Island Staff Member

4. I went on such a rollercoaster with Nicolette, it’d go from loving to loathing her (sometimes at the same time)

Island likes this.
  5. Island

Island Staff Member

Not Jemma getting cast in Hollyoaks!

Remorque, mattieh, Adamski and 2 others like this.
  6. I want nothing but the best for this awesome cast, congrats to Jemma

7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

8. How bizarre. After all the comebacks in the finale it’ll be strange.

Mvnl likes this.
  9. I did think that the finale wrapped up the series reasonably well, but I am so happy for the cast.

Fuchsia, deepheat03 and Maria like this.
  10. I’m happy for the fans and for the cast! Soaps are perfect for streaming because of the volume of episodes. When Peacock picked up Days of Our Lives they said they did that to get people to keep their subscriptions month over month.

It’s nice to see a happy ending when so many soaps just get canceled.

Fuchsia, dell321, toby3000 and 3 others like this.
  11. I wonder who will be cast? From checking Instagram it seems besides the main four in that video, the cast were all totally unaware of the reboot. I thought the sets had been demolished too? Exciting news nonetheless!

Fuchsia likes this.
  12. Island

Island Staff Member

I could cry! And I’m glad it’s available in the USA!

And I can re watch the Dee Bliss saga again!

Fuchsia, toby3000, berserkboi and 4 others like this.
  13. Amazon need to throw a shit tonne of money to get Madeline to come back as HRH Dee Bliss/Andrea!!

GodsAndMonsters and idratherjack like this.
  14. Amazing news for the fans! I watched the last 2 weeks in July after dipping out for a few years and really enjoyed it so I'd be here for a limited series.

Let's hope they bring Byron Stone back

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2022
  15. It's good news but the timing/announcement is really strange. How were the rest of the cast not informed? And given all of the efforts behind-the-scenes to save show, it's bizarre this would be announced months later.

JamieHT likes this.
  16. Good new for the fans! Guess Charlene and Scott will have moved away again haha

Booers and Mvnl like this.
  17. Fingers crossed multiple seasons will all have been a dream and the start of the first episode sees Harold waking up to greet Madge stepping out of the shower….

Mikey1701 and idratherjack like this.
  18. Maybe if Amazon chuck enough money at it Kylie might speak this time.

Seriously, I wonder if Guy Pearce could be tempted to do one limited series? He seemed to enjoy being back.

19. Island

Island Staff Member

I’m hoping if Jane returns, that she’s not heartbroken about another love interest not working out again.

Maybe we can finally get that Nicolette/Jane sitcom spin off.

It looks like a lot of the cast members are interested in returning. There are a few I could see not being too interested (April).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.