Neighbours - unmissable drama

I absolutely don’t root for her! She’s such a drain on the show, I’m honestly exhausted of her every scene involving her crying or about to.

Hard agree - but I also am not really old enough to remember Mel's first stint and I've never really liked her this time around (and I assume that she's seemingly popular based on nostalgia)

I also think it's such a weirdly self-conscious repeat of Brad/Lauren and have the writers forgotten that the minute they paired Brad and Lauren up they realised they basically had nothing left to do with them and axed them?

They/them, he/him
have the writers forgotten that the minute they paired Brad and Lauren up they realised they basically had nothing left to do with them and axed them?

To be fair Lauren did spend months leading Ned on and lustily gasping at any and all opportunity, the shameless hussy! “Stop looking at me like I’m a woman… an available woman” is one of my all-time favourite moments in Neighbours history.

Island

Staff member
Nicolette, Krista, and Terese to join forces to take Chelsea down please.

I actually kind of like Chelsea’s presence and it seems she’s around for a little while as I think she’s still filming?

They/them, he/him
She’s a horrid person but I do love really enjoy Chelsea. It’s refreshing to see a character so open being with someone purely for the money, but I do feel like her storyline with Paul is going to end up going down a dark route.

She’s a horrid person but I do love really enjoy Chelsea. It’s refreshing to see a character so open being with someone purely for the money, but I do feel like her storyline with Paul is going to end up going down a dark route.

I know they're hugely popular, but I do think featuring the cast in the opening credits reduces investment/drama around new characters. I know they *can* end up staying long term, but I think if Chelsea was in the credits it would be a much more intriguing situation than the inevitable unveiling of her malicious deeds by someone and her being hounded out of Erinsborough.

Episode 9000 is a tad underwhelming.

The much teased “Paul Robinson Greatest Hits Tour” was literally 2 scenes of Aaron reeling off all his misdeeds.

I did love the name checking of some of the more infamous Ramsay street residents.

Island

Staff member
I think Chelsea is staying for a little while. Stefan and Viva’s Instagrams stories had photos of them filming recently and the two seem to really enjoy filming with with other.

How dare Leo not want Andrea as a baby name for Krista’s baby.

Paul should take everyone on an Nicolette Stone Greatest Hits Tour. All classics.

Episode 9000 is a tad underwhelming.

The much teased “Paul Robinson Greatest Hits Tour” was literally 2 scenes of Aaron reeling off all his misdeeds.

I did love the name checking of some of the more infamous Ramsay street residents.

I think if they hadn't said they were marking the event, then it would have been fine, but having said they were then it was somewhat lame. The intro/outro voice-over felt weird for what was a fairly standard episode.