Nelly Furtado has conquered the world/// Danger! | The Popjustice Forum

Nelly Furtado has conquered the world/// Danger!

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by popdonut, Jun 27, 2006.

1. The original version feat Chris Martin has leaked. It's basically the same. Sounds like a demo with that man trying to sing.We got the right one. Another moment of justice in pop.

Edit: Nelly is Number 1 in UK, 3 weeks with Maneater; Number 1 with Promiscuous in Billboard Hot 100; Number 1 in albuyms too.... This is the greatest moment of justice in POP.

Congrats

2. bunxer

bunxer Guest

Re: Nelly Furtado Feat. Chris Martin - AGT - The original rocky? version leaks

Where's it leaked?

3. Re: Nelly Furtado Feat. Chris Martin - AGT - The original rocky? version leaks

You beat me to it, I was just about to post about this! Anyways I think the song sounds horrible with Chris Martin just warbling in the background and not even singing, I love Nelly's verison but this has totally ruined it!

4. Re: Nelly Furtado Feat. Chris Martin - AGT - The original rocky? version leaks

Thank god it was re-recorded solo it sounds terrible with him on it. When they said 'rock' I'm guessing they meant 'crap' ;)

5. Re: Nelly Furtado Feat. Chris Martin - AGT - The original rocky? version leaks

intrigued to hear this version, anyone care to point me in the right direction? Limewire is a bitch too find specific things!

6. Re: Nelly Furtado Feat. Chris Martin - AGT - The original rocky? version leaks

WOW man. You have to go to MM, you know Mamma Mia Forum.

7. someboy0716

someboy0716 Guest

Chaos, your avatar is so funny!

8. Re: Nelly Furtado Feat. Chris Martin - AGT - The original rocky? version leaks

I'd bet my ass that this is not the original version with Chris Martin. It sounds like someone got hold of some snippets of the vocals that Mr. Coldplay did for the song and mixed it poorly with the one that we got.
    The sound quality of Chris' vocals are way worse than the actual song and they are definitely not polished with the computer in any way which is very unlikely for a finished version of a song.

9. Jon

Jon

The Popjustice ethos summed up as neatly as can be.

(Joke!)

10. Re: Nelly Furtado Feat. Chris Martin - AGT - The original rocky? version leaks

Where is the forum you speak of my dear boy

11. Re: Nelly Furtado Feat. Chris Martin - AGT - The original rocky? version leaks

I'd like to hear this as well..

12. Re: Nelly Furtado Feat. Chris Martin - AGT - The original rocky? version leaks

Muzic clearly does matter!

13. Steve

Steve Guest

I thought that too, but then all the talky bits fit in with the flow of "Loose," so I'm not so sure. Also, Arjanwrites mentioned that the original version was included on the advance promo they heard, so it's probably real.

14. Re: Nelly Furtado Feat. Chris Martin - AGT - The original rocky? version leaks

I dont understand. Is that a foru? casue I cant find it...

care to share this someone??

15. Muzicmatters

16. what chart is the album number 1 in? It's good but i have to say it's yet anothe good album overhyped by big singles that will do well. All Good Things isn't that great, Say It Right is far far better.

17. Rob

Rob

The Billboard Hot 200

18. Wow. Well done Nelly! How many copies has it sold?

19. Yeah, repeat!

How many copies has it sold?

20. 219,000 in the us according to billboard magazine...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.