Nelly Furtado - "Love Bites" (with Tove Lo & SG Lewis) + 7th Album

I wonder if she's still in the process of recording or if they are mixing/mastering the album. She's at Capitol Studios where she did a bunch of recordings for Loose as well. Exciting!

he/him
I wonder if she's still in the process of recording or if they are mixing/mastering the album. She's at Capitol Studios where she did a bunch of recordings for Loose as well. Exciting!

I could have sworn she said recently she was whittling the songs down to what would be the tracklist, so it’s very possible that she’s in mix/mastering.

I could have sworn she said recently she was whittling the songs down to what would be the tracklist, so it’s very possible that she’s in mix/mastering.
She had that particular style of working on new music ever since the Loose sessions, so I'm 100% certain she'd by at that stage by now. She is also very involved in the mix/mastering process and loves to supervise everything that's happening inside the studio walls. Which I guess explains why her music always had a particular style and influences that are very Nelly despite working with range of producers.

It's a small detail but it's so cool spotting her in the Capitol Studios where she was partially finishing some tracks for Loose in (the Lester Mendez contributions, at least). Some of the other 2006's classics such as The Sweet Escape and FutureSex/LoveSounds also went through that studio's door, so it's amazing she's kind of repeating the process here. Expecting a similar vibe in this case... my millennial self is ready dd.

New promo from the pre-save link: https://nellyfurtado.lnk.tt/lovebitespsTP

"NEW ERA LOADING"

artwork.jpg