Nelly Furtado | Page 32 | The Popjustice Forum

Nelly Furtado

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by chriscane, Sep 18, 2006.

1. I suspect they don’t exist in higher than 16-bit 44Khz CD quality since the Universal fire and maybe that’s why they haven’t been pressed. Although I thought Loose’s masters might have been destroyed too and that got pressed unless those weren’t stored in the same place.

I’d like a repress of Loose.

LKane likes this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The sheer goodwill she has and with that discography to back it up...she needs to come back some way some how.

Sunny B, Rei Ayanami, 4Roses and 6 others like this.
  3. Nelly is now with Avril. I hope this really means new music soon.

Sunny B, iRelate, Maki and 8 others like this.
  4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Canadian legends.

5. Maki likes this.
  6. She's been extremely active on her stories recently. Currently in the studio with Jim Beanz and Aidan Fuller (aka 347aidan) according to yesterday's posts. The brief snippets we've heard through these posts have all sounded great.

LKane, soratami and xOJakeXo like this.
  7. Yeah I need to see if someone has stitched them together but her vocals can clearly be heard, so she *is* working on something featuring her voice. Saying a prayer.

8. I think I have some clips saved, but nothing has been longer than a couple seconds honestly so it’s not worth a compilation just yet dd. It’s definitely all her on vocals. I think Nevis is actually helping out with production.

LKane and xOJakeXo like this.
  9. She’s serving Loose energy in the second picture. The brown hair is also giving early Loose era vibes.

I’ve missed her a lot.

Rei Ayanami, FrancoisDit and LKane like this.
  10. Between Jim Beanz and Agnez Mo, I won’t be surprised if we see Danja turn up next

11. Ready for Looser.

Verandi, Indigo, Rob and 9 others like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She HAS to be coming, (say it) right??????

xOJakeXo and LKane like this.
  13. She's been in the studio for the last few months, but even more so over the past few weeks with her posting becoming more and more frequent, so I think so. Maybe next year? Based on the clips, it sounds like a bilingual album. Also giving me Loose/Spirit Indestructible energy from the very little she's posted.

Edit: I think this is all she’s posted, it really isn’t much at all. But in case anyone missed it

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
    nikkysan, K94, soratami and 2 others like this.
  14. New snippet on her stories. She’s back in Canada, and it looks like Demo Castellon’s studio? Otherwise not sure why there’s a massive MDNA plaque on the wall nn.

LKane, nooniebao and Mr.Arroz like this.
  15. If it's all her daughter's recordings.... dd

16. It's definitely Nelly's voice in all the clips. Her daughter seems to be producing/engineering.

17. Yesterday she uploaded another clip in spanish.. So it is definitely something bilingual going on.

18. Ok wow she looks incredible

19. She looks stunning and serving 'loose' vibes!

popjunkie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.