Netflix recommendations

She/Her/Queen
I’m on the fifth episode of Stay Close and it’s getting progressively worse.

I hope they can tie this into a worthy conclusion because if not…

She/Her/Queen
That fucking ending, GURL BYE.
Why didn’t the daughter just ask the dad where the car was?
A MESS. 8 episodes of this. THANKS I hate it, Netflix.

Whooo even cared where that B*witched step-son was, I had like 0 interest in what happened to him. This was just so easy to watch / ridicule kinda like Emily In Paris without the embarrassing bits.

I'm almost done with Archive 81 and I absolutely love it. It's like American Horror Story in its glory days...really well thought out, intricate plot and a lot of creep factor.

The lead actress reminds me a bit of Sarah Paulson for some reason...not how she looks, but the way she acts is very similar to how Sarah has done similar roles. I hope to see her in more stuff.

Murder By The Coast - Amazing. Watch it. Slightly too long and then had a rushed ending but still so good and well done.

Thank you for this list, I have heard of hardly any of these!

I'm actually appalled that the Mum's ex was charged with no evidence. The homophobia is real!
It's scary how so many of these true crime documentaries show the police/jury system is so easily influenced by witch hunts started by the media and pressure from the general public.

I dread to think how many people have lived their lives in prison for crimes they didn't commit.

She/Her/Queen
Thank you for this list, I have heard of hardly any of these!

I'm actually appalled that the Mum's ex was charged with no evidence. The homophobia is real!
It's scary how so many of these true crime documentaries show the police/jury system is so easily influenced by witch hunts started by the media and pressure from the general public.

I dread to think how many people have lived their lives in prison for crimes they didn't commit.
The answer to that spoiler is A LOT! Glad you “enjoyed” it.

Just finished The Puppet Master as well. Another good one! Netflix is really listening. This one only has three episodes, I cried two times - I never thought I would. The story was so sickening and evil. That man needs to rot. Watch it, the story needs to be seen to be believed.

Hopefully this show picks up some momentum and the victims can finally get the justice they deserve.

Last edited:
I'm almost done with Archive 81 and I absolutely love it. It's like American Horror Story in its glory days...really well thought out, intricate plot and a lot of creep factor.

The lead actress reminds me a bit of Sarah Paulson for some reason...not how she looks, but the way she acts is very similar to how Sarah has done similar roles. I hope to see her in more stuff.
I hope there will be a second season as it seems to be doing very well on Netflix charts from what I’ve read.

It started off a bit slow but once you get in to it, it’s definitely one of the best horror series I’ve seen.

The answer to that spoiler is A LOT! Glad your “enjoyed” it.

Just finished The Puppet Master as well. Another good one! Netflix is really listening. This one only has three episodes, I cried two times - I never thought I would. The story was so sickening and evil. That man needs to rot. Watch it, the story needs to be seen to be believed.

Hopefully this show picks up some momentum and the victims can finally get the justice they deserve.

I also watched this last night! This man is so evil!! Feel so sorry for the families. I really hope this series does bring some justice to the victims and families.

She/Her/Queen
And yet they have shows like Hype House and 100 versions of Too Hot To Handle…

Last edited: