Netflix recommendations | Page 149 | The Popjustice Forum

Netflix recommendations

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by pdf, Feb 11, 2018.

1. jtm

jtm

I would condense into one including Netflix, not split up.

Suburbia, Blue6010, Andrew and 6 others like this.
  2. I'm watching The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window and even though it's a mess I think I love it.

3. Just finished the puppet master. What a absolutely awful sad story. Those poor kids. Both dad's are absolute heroes though.

4. I'll forever recommend Haunting of Hill House and Bly Manor.
    Especially Hill House..

IEngineered likes this.
  5. I started watching Inventing Anna tonight. Watched 3 episodes so far and really enjoying it. Julia Garner is such a great actress.

elektroxx and Maria like this.
  6. The Tinder Swindler needs to be turned into a high camp mini series please.

7. Dear John 3

colouroffensive, Rob and 1986 like this.
  8. The acting and directing in Inventing Anna is so so bad. Julia Garner deserves better than this.

9. The actor playing Chase though…chase me zad.

maneater83 likes this.
  10. The Woman Across The Street In The Window

Overdose and Andrew like this.
  11. I mean, isn't that a prerequisite for any Shonda Rhimes project?

lushLuck likes this.
    sesita likes this.
  13. I've not watched the trailer because I find they tend to give a bit too much away when it's just a limited series (and I haven't read the book), but a thriller starring Toni Collette? Count me the fuck all the way in.

14. I adored the book so really hoping they get the series right. Toni, Bella and Jessica are all well cast from what I can see in that trailer so that’s a good start.

15. Has anyone else watched Murderville? I haven’t seen all the episodes yet but I’ve really enjoyed the first three. Marshawn Lynch in particular was a lot of fun in his episode.

Lately likes this.
  16. Keri Russell's work in The Americans is incredible. The creator worked on Homeland, Fosse/Verdon and The West Wing. Cautiously optimistic? (I'm choosing to ignore her extensive experience on Grey's Anatomy.)

17. I quite enjoyed season one of Sweet Magnolias (maybe due to lockdown or whatever) but season two is…. bad! Like, it’s the same but I find it SO hard to watch now. The over acting/bad acting is so noticeable now too. Plus JLS is in it, yuk!

Nwonder, lushLuck and Maria like this.
  18. Even though the film was pretty predictable, just WOW at the performances in Power Of The Dog. Everyone was excellent in it. The great direction and score did an amazing job portraying the insidious undertone in the first half of the movie.

19. Just finished Superstore from start to finish, now I feel sad. Hadn't seen season 6 before and I really enjoyed it, it managed to not dip in quality even with America leaving and COVID. I am SO happy to see Sandra being married, happy and a Mum. It made my heart melt seeing how natural she is in the role.
    Dina being manager was great too.

LPT, Robbietoxic, Andrew and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.