Netflix recommendations

I gave up on that Kristen Bell Woman in the window show after one episode. It made me chuckle in places but it didn't quite grab me enough to want to watch more.

I'm looking forward to Human Resources and Bridgerton coming in the next few days/weeks. I'm at a weird place with Netflix where very little of the new stuff grabs me anymore and instead I'm just waiting for my usual shows to come back instead.

I've said it so many times, but I'm happy Netflix seems to have ironed out the issues with its crime documentary offerings. The last few documentaries have been so good!

I've said it so many times, but I'm happy Netflix seems to have ironed out the issues with its crime documentary offerings. The last few documentaries have been so good!

Sadly the Warhol documentary was again a step in the wrong direction. I watched the second episode and it felt lile it was headed toward the final years of his life and I thought ‚oh this was just the right length‘.. only to find out there are three or four more episodes.

I just finished the one on Gabriel Fernandez. I am aghast on what happened to that poor sweet soul. No words can describe my feelings when I found that nothing was done to prevent what eventually happened - especially after so many interactions with the family.

Sadly the Warhol documentary was again a step in the wrong direction. I watched the second episode and it felt lile it was headed toward the final years of his life and I thought ‚oh this was just the right length‘.. only to find out there are three or four more episodes.
Ugh, that sucks. I guess they still have some issues with their documentaries overall. At least the crime centric ones have gotten sharper and more concise.

God I really need Unsolved Mysteries to come back. I loved inhaling both volumes in 2020 when there was nothing else to do but stay indoors!

Just finished watching the Bad Vegan:

Not sure I believe that she was all that innocent as she claims to be, unless she really was brainwashed or just no common sense staying with a man like that.

She/Her/Queen
I don't think she's all that innocent either. There were TWO very distinct questions which were asked and she was LYING. Had all the signs of it on non verbal cues. One of them was when she was asked why she lied to her investor about her husband pretending to be someone else and the answer she gave was very off. I can't remember the other.

Also her dad basically telling everyone that he thinks her own daughter married the scam artist for money, was VERY TELLING.

The entire doco was just okay. Once again, although this one's kinda short, but this could've been wrapped as one hour and half as one instead as a series.

I'm very curious, however, to know if her raw vegan food was REALLY that good? DDdd