Netflix recommendations | Page 152 | The Popjustice Forum

Netflix recommendations

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by pdf, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Emily In Paris is hugely popular for no reason so I can see it getting another two tbh.

2. This is devastating, and completely unacceptable. Their best show for children that actually received acclaim? Of course they give it the chop. Just rip my heart out why don’t you?!

1986 and amtam like this.
  3. Right?! Now I'm slightly nervous that Peacock hasn't renewed Saved By the Bell. It'd be too much pain to bear..

hologram and lushLuck like this.
  4. I gave up on that Kristen Bell Woman in the window show after one episode. It made me chuckle in places but it didn't quite grab me enough to want to watch more.

I'm looking forward to Human Resources and Bridgerton coming in the next few days/weeks. I'm at a weird place with Netflix where very little of the new stuff grabs me anymore and instead I'm just waiting for my usual shows to come back instead.

I've said it so many times, but I'm happy Netflix seems to have ironed out the issues with its crime documentary offerings. The last few documentaries have been so good!

5. jtm

jtm

Sadly the Warhol documentary was again a step in the wrong direction. I watched the second episode and it felt lile it was headed toward the final years of his life and I thought ‚oh this was just the right length‘.. only to find out there are three or four more episodes.

colouroffensive likes this.
  6. Let's not even speak about that possibility. I just wouldn't even be able to take it.

4Roses, MB and amtam like this.
  7. Based on the comics by Alice Oseman.

ALEX, Andrew, Bookwormboy and 3 others like this.
  8. I just finished the one on Gabriel Fernandez. I am aghast on what happened to that poor sweet soul. No words can describe my feelings when I found that nothing was done to prevent what eventually happened - especially after so many interactions with the family.

colouroffensive and PopGaga like this.
  9. This looks cute as hell

burzacott, Sick Sad World and MB like this.
  10. MB

MB

This looks cute!

Sick Sad World likes this.
  11. I actually welled up a bit watching that. The graphic novels are amazing. Imagine having a show like this when you were a queer teenager?

Sick Sad World likes this.
  12. The Baby Queen song!

4Roses, sfmartin, unnameable and 2 others like this.
  13. Ugh, that sucks. I guess they still have some issues with their documentaries overall. At least the crime centric ones have gotten sharper and more concise.

God I really need Unsolved Mysteries to come back. I loved inhaling both volumes in 2020 when there was nothing else to do but stay indoors!

Maria likes this.
  14. I'm so excited about Bad Vegan. It's cumming in just a few hawers. YATH.

I'm a bad vegan too cause I love vegan junk food.

OlliMaus and johnny_tsunami like this.
  15. The Adam Project was surprisingly great! I had a lot of fun watching it.

Celestial Mosaic likes this.
  16. Just finished watching the Bad Vegan:

Not sure I believe that she was all that innocent as she claims to be, unless she really was brainwashed or just no common sense staying with a man like that.

17. Gave up on the last episode of Bad Vegan because I simply don’t care how it ends. All of this to…
    make her dog immortal…C’mon sis.

18. I don't think she's all that innocent either. There were TWO very distinct questions which were asked and she was LYING. Had all the signs of it on non verbal cues. One of them was when she was asked why she lied to her investor about her husband pretending to be someone else and the answer she gave was very off. I can't remember the other.

Also her dad basically telling everyone that he thinks her own daughter married the scam artist for money, was VERY TELLING.

The entire doco was just okay. Once again, although this one's kinda short, but this could've been wrapped as one hour and half as one instead as a series.

I'm very curious, however, to know if her raw vegan food was REALLY that good? DDdd

enjoy and Nadine Is My BFF like this.
  19. I enjoyed it too. The reunion of Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Garner on screen made me oddly emotional.

20. Yes! My teenage self was so happy seeing two of my faves share the screen again after ages.

Celestial Mosaic and Andrew like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.