Netflix recommendations | Page 158 | The Popjustice Forum

Netflix recommendations

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by pdf, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Miss Flix is really stretching these documentaries out in the name of giving us "content" and getting us to spend time on the platform. The recent one on the Times Square murderer was, like, four hours long and could have easily been a very good 90 minute show.

Bookwormboy likes this.
  2. Sort of struggling with season 2 of Russian Doll. It’s not gripping me in the same way as the first at all.

3. Bad Vegan just makes me roll my eyes every 10 minutes. Am I meant to feel some type of sympathy for this Sarma woman? Because she seems like a real idiot.

Martyn and maneater83 like this.
  4. I didn't expect the Andy Warhol Diaries would make me cry so much. And the book will surely give me more to cry about when it's reissued later this month!

5. MB

MB

I watched “along for the ride” tonight and honestly it’s one of the worst films I’ve ever seen. That’s all.

colouroffensive and lushLuck like this.
  6. I spent half a decade thinking this was Kristen Stewart

[​IMG]

7. Senior Year has gotten awful reviews but I had a lot of fun watching it. The Britney homage was great, the overall plot was cute and there were plenty of genuinely funny moments.

I thought it was cast really well, Zoe Chao remains amazing in everything she does. And yes, my thirst for Michael Cimino has hit a record high thank you.

lushLuck, burzacott, Rob and 3 others like this.
  8. I just finished Senior Year and although I did enjoy it, especially the music, it did feel like it went on forever. Some really funny moments in it as well.

burzacott and Rob like this.
  9. The first half was much funnier than the second half, so I'm not surprised it felt a bit long towards the end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.