Netflix recommendations | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum

Netflix recommendations

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by pdf, Feb 11, 2018.

1. I just finished Killer Ratings - I didn't think it overstayed its welcome like the usual episodic documentaries on Netflix. This was nicely told, and paced well.

I still do not know who to believe, but I do believe all of them are guilty someway, somewhow.

That city in Brazil is really insane. Imagine living there in those conditions, I feel and fear for those who call that city their home.

JakeMagnus and beautifulmorning like this.
  2. come on people..... no one?

3. Bonding is pretty good. It's only 7 (short) episodes, so you can watch it in a day and it's actually funny. It's about a girl who works as a dominatrix to pay university.

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  4. Yeah, it's been talked about a fair bit. Might even have it's own thread. It was great.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  5. I was bored during the first ep and didn't bother continuing, but perhaps I should give it another shot. I really like Rightor Doyle who wrote it.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  6. I have to see the last 2 episodes but I've really liked it so far!

I'd say to keep on watching it. It's really short so it won't take weeks to finish it... Plus it has some funny moments and the relationships between the characters deepened (for what you can do with a 15 minutes episode)

7. Yeah, try again. I wasn't bothered by episode 1 and then after that I sort of binged the rest.

8. Just watch Bonding as a movie. I'm perched for the next season.

Same with Special.

9. I revisited Evangelion this week and it really is one of the best television shows ever. Muffy sis, the layers.

Osiris and ohaimanabu like this.
  10. Seriously. I do a rewatch annually and it's such a brilliant look into mental illness even though I still don't know if that was what it was ever intended to be. Misato, man.....Hands down one of my favorite characters in anything ever.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  11. Trinkets is great. Its even better than its high budget HBO cousin Euphoria. The first Gen Z show that doesnt try too hard to be edgy and shocking... it just really good.

stuaw likes this.
  12. I mean, mental illness...nihilism...jewish mysticism...the book of Genesis...psychoanalysis....there is so much to unpack.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  13. I just want to watch Terrace House all day.

silkandskin likes this.
  14. Holy shit, Gene in Instant Hotel Season 2 has managed to be even more awful than the entire cast of the first season.

POPGASM and ZombieJam like this.
  15. Even Noah couldn't save Swiped. So bad.

lushLuck and Lander like this.
  16. I can't believe they've halved the length of Instant Hotel and now they don't get to review their guests. Way to ruin a show

POPGASM likes this.
  17. I started watching Black Spot and it looks decent?

Veeis likes this.
  18. Second season coming 2020.

I really enjoyed it, but fucking hell I was getting so angry watching the last episode. Also totally confused how the dog could be in New Ham and West Ham.

Lander likes this.
  19. Yeah the last episode was so infuriating, but I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. I need more Grizz.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.