Netflix recommendations | Page 72 | The Popjustice Forum

Netflix recommendations

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by pdf, Feb 11, 2018.

1. I bingewatched Control Z yesterday. It’s another teenagesort of Pretty Little Liars-y series, but it entertained me and I didn’t stop it until I saw how it would end.

Connor Walsh and Humes like this.
  2. The Lovebirds was so fuckin funny and cute!!

Duppe and lushLuck like this.
  3. A little?

Sweet Magnolias is pretty terrible. And I love it, it's just what the doctor ordered.

lushLuck and ratedr like this.
  4. It’s like she’s not really sure where she is. I cringed.

5. Lots of the stuff that is showing on my coming soon is already on HayU. Are they merging the two together?

6. Just finished it and I have a lot of... Feelings.

Felp likes this.
  7. It was ridiculous and quite dumb....but damn if it wasn’t sweet, and made me laugh a lot. Issa & Kumail are just so charming, and had such delightful chemistry. Perfect streaming film; don’t think I would have loved it as much in theaters.

Duppe, Bruno Ferreira and VitaminBee like this.
  8. I'm watching The Lovebirds now because I needed something to cheer me up after the all the #CumGate from this weekend. And it's working.

I'm chortling as I type.

lushLuck likes this.
  9. Ha, it was definitely I lot but I must admit it entertained me on Saturday so I won't complain that much. I expected trash teen entertainment and sort of got it...

Humes likes this.
  10. I’m watching White Lines and why are all the characters so desperately annoying.

Future Lover likes this.
  11. More importantly, why are all the Mancunian ones not Mancunian?

maverick_79 likes this.
  12. Oh god Laurence Fox has popped up in episode 4, I think I’m done.

13. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I didn't care much for The Lovebirds. Issa is an insanely talented comedic actress and I feel like she deserves better. I felt the same with her movie Little from last year with Regina King.

It'd be nice if she could find a comedy that she gets to enhance instead of having to carry on her back.

14. Anybody tried Snowpiercer yet?

15. The movie or the TV show?

16. The tv show (I loved the film).

17. I watched the first episode - after watching the film a week prior - and it felt like such a massive downgrade. Jennifer Connolly is fantastic, but I wasn’t interested in the murder procedural storyline and the aesthetics felt very ‘basic cable’ in the worst way.

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  18. The TV show is on Netflix?!

19. In the UK yes

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  20. I really liked Lovebirds as well. Issa is incredible, I'm obsessed.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.