NEW AVATAR O'CLOCK | The Popjustice Forum

NEW AVATAR O'CLOCK

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DarkSacoura, Jul 25, 2009.

1. I always find it's a difficult experience to change forum avatars, but I've decided it's time to retire the Britney hairflips, no matter how epic that was (and come on, it was a pretty epic gif). I'm going with the new Brown Eyed Girls video this time. It's so... sensual.

Anybody got any favorite past, future, or present forum avatars/animated gifs/fantastic pictures?

2. I am in love with mine.

A pair of shades unleash Blackout Britney.

3. I like sheep.

4. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

I can't bring myself to get a new, non-MJ one yet.

5. I love your avi DarkSacoura, that video is hot!

I change mine quite often.

Here are the ones I have used:

[​IMG]>>[​IMG]>>[​IMG]>>[​IMG]>>[​IMG]>>[​IMG]

all made by me.

6. I make my avatars myself. I like mine but I'd love to use this one for a change:

[​IMG]

I love screencapping DVDs and making icons out of them.
    A moving avatar would also be nice but I have no idea how to make them.

7. I like it when Madonna's fondling herself.

8. I love my new one, my avatar hasn't been this good since it was Brandon Stoughton being pumped for not eating his square eggs in the mornin'!

9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I can never choose. So I solved it by making an everchanging avatar.
    This is my usual collection, right now replaced by this one to promote and celebrate 2008 Single Survivor a bit.

10. My favoutire is the one of the horse being hosed down (from the Radar video), with the line "Think I can handle that animal in the sack" underneath - I can't remember who has it, but it's a work of comedy genius!

11. That was me! I liked it, but didn't keep it for long, didn't want people to think I was actually lusting after it like Brit is in the video!

12. My favourite avatar was of Kimberley waving and saying 'Hi Lisa.' But I've also liked theseā€¦

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I did an av of The Muppets' Beaker as Mika and called it Bika, but it's on my work computer.

13. Animated avatars suck.. they are too distracting.

14. I just love Mvnl that much.

15. This is a rather lovely Madonna pic, though I miss my Goldfrapp avatars.

16. I changed it to distraught Tobias the night MJ died. I think maybe it's time to change it again.

17. I don't know about anyone else but when clicking on Mvnl's link, all of the pictures loaded one after another, making a really cool 45 seconds or so. My avatar was my way of farewell-ing Laura from Big Brother, I just don't know if I'll ever feel right changing though.

18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Like a slideshow? If I click here I get them all on one page.

19. No, that they load one by one, so you see the new images sort of appearing like a wave going across the page.

20. Oh. My. God! Hahahahaha.

The La Kimba one is tres stylish.

EG.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.