New forum tweaks and fixes | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

New forum tweaks and fixes

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by Popjustice, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

Not sure how to prevent it but I just fixed that example by silently editing the post and basically resaving it.

2. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

No idea I'm afraid, can you link me some examples?

Thanks!

3. Ray

Ray

Confirmed, and it seems to happen randomly. In the Pet Shop Boys rate thread I replaced a few images, but one of them wouldn't update – the proxy.php link. The others are direct links. All of them are 600x600 jpg files. There might be more of those proxy.php images, but I only updated a few, so I'm not sure.

When adding images to some posts, I get the broken link and . But when I click "post reply", the image appears. Example (in case that's helpful?)

http://www.raygrant.com/psb/tsa.jpg

Edit: oh whoa, now it didn't close the IMG tag at all! It appeared as [ IMG ]filename, then when I edited and saved changes the [ IMG ] disappeared.

Speaking of links, when I select some text, then click the "add link" icon WHILE EDITING it, nothing happens. Well, I get the "wait a second" animation, after which nothing happens. I became quite...fluent at adding links by hand.

Eric Generic likes this.
  4. Ray

Ray

Inserting links into edited posts works! That saves me quite a bit of time. Thank you @Dmuper!

Eric Generic likes this.
  5. Has the forum font changed? It looks different on mobile.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.