New General Video Game Discussion 2 | Page 70 | The Popjustice Forum

New General Video Game Discussion 2

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by _hazzie_, May 20, 2013.

1. I screamed a little when that trailer was revealed. Amazing. I beg Ed Boon to bring Freddy back...and I can finally recreate Freddy Vs Jason. In fact give me a Kelly Rowland DLC so we can have them chase her through Edenia.

I've read that the story mode is really, really, really good. And Johnny's Shining Fatality is a SCREAM.

2. Rmx

Rmx

THIS IS NOT A TEST. Everyone. Take a moment out of your day now. A Final Fantasy XV summon has been revealed and it's ridiculously epic. And this is not even one of the huge attacks, imagine Diamond Dust or Megaflare!!

[video=youtube;lK3HNm6wH0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK3HNm6wH0c[/video]

3. Welcome back y'all.

We have moved (again). My woolly Yoshi's have come in today, and they are adorable.

4. I opened my green wooly Yoshi but keeping the blue & pink boxed. They are just so cute.

5. I did get my pink Yoshi from Game in the end. Turns out the cancelled order went into my basket? Very odd but they called to tell me.

6. I have not been able to stop playing Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball, which, along with having the greatest game name ever, is like the funnest game I've played in a very long time, and I'm someone who very actively avoids FPS games. But it's more like a hybrid of Asteroids and dodgeball (obviously) than whatever those games with guns are. Plus, the levels are built with visualizers that get especially satisfying when you import your own music into the game. (I've found that B In The Mix works particularly well.)

7. Fucking hell, this looks way better than when Sodapoppin played it like 2 months ago.

8. Not tempted to get Yoshi's Woolly World at all, still so sick of so many 2D platformers coming out for the Wii U. Thankfully still got Splatoon tiding me over, new ranked battle mode coming out today I think!

9. Wooly World is the best game in the series!

10. Eh, the muted reviews haven't really persuaded me and I just really am tired of 2D games at the moment. If it had a local 4 player mode I'd be tempted, but not really a day one purchase. Rather save my strength for Mario Maker.

11. Is Splatoon as good as everyone is making it out to be?

12. I'm curious what is the WiiU's system seller? I love platformers by the way.

13. Mario Kart.

14. I got my Samus and Zero Samus amiibo!

15. And Super Smash Bros. Both are the best entries ever in their respective series.

16. Good to know. I just started gaming on my PC and happy with that. Got rid of my PS3 since most PS3 and XBox games tend to come out on PC anyway. Nintendo however always have some damn good platformers and adventure games that are unique to the system. Terribly tempted.

17. Yes. Been smitten with it since it came out, the slowly staggered release of updates has kept the online community coming back too which is nice to see on a Nintendo game, it's only been out for a month but hopefully it can keep it up for a while.

18. Absolutely obsessed with FFXIV and the new expansion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.