New girlband at Polydor | The Popjustice Forum

New girlband at Polydor

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by maxmartin, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Any heard about the new 5 piece pop band?
    Does anyone know who is managing them?

Max

2. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

This might be the same one mentioned the other week in relation to Frankie S Club.

Island likes this.
  3. it is...
    !!!

4. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Can't wait.

5. I've heard they are called Saturn, they have been formed to "take over" from Girls Aloud when they break up at the end of this year, they will be supporting them on tour and one of them is from Tipperary in Ireland.

6. It's a long way to Tipperary...but probably closer than LA.

7. Genius cleggar, bloody genius!

Was Frankie the one with the nice straight hair or the one with big hair who could sing?

8. Aww merci. And yes - the main girl who sang most of New Direction. And she was the girl on I Dream.

I liked S Club Juniors. :(

9. Didn't one of them turn a bit 'lad's mag'?

It will be nice to have a new girlband on 'the scene'. I'll be amazed if it works out, but I guess they're working with Girls Aloud's people, so that can't be a bad thing,

10. Most girl bands think getting their boobs out is the way to go.

If you look at the most successful ones, there is usually minimal boobular exposure. GA have done FHM a few times and LHS and CSF are a bit 'Oooh Matron' but other than that, they're ok. Spice Girls rarely sexed it up and I don't think I've ever seen a Sugababe's cleavage.

PCD are the skanktastic exception to the rule.

11. vasilios

vasilios Guest

I am a huge PCD fan and I can't recall a PCD video with cleavage.
    Slutty hot moves yes, but not much skin showing except legs.

12. The Button's video is a bit of a bodice ripper. As is I Don't Need A Man.

13. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Yes but I do not see a Sabrina/Samantha Fox/Jordan-type boobs coverage.

14. Samantha Fox and Jordan's boobs tend to lack any form of coverage.

15. Who?

16. Tangled_Up

Tangled_Up Guest

Well, there's been no cleavage, but you can see them writing uncomfortably in most of their videos Push The Button. You can tell Mutya's man is completely mortified.

17. Whilst I accept that this will probably be the Aloud's last year with us I have just one adjective to apply to this lot on the basis of her out of S Club Juniors having involvement: MEH. Although I do agree New Direction was good. Kylie should have had it instead. :) x

18. Long Hot Summer and Can't Speak French videos.

19. They're called The Saturday's (for the moment at least) but their name isn't the most important thing - it's the music.

Which is fucking brilliant! Imagine if Britney Spears had made Blackout sound a great deal poppier and you get The Saturday's.

Scandinavian writers are on hand, so all is well.

20. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Won't you tell us MORE MORE MORE (in the style of Kylie's album track)?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.