New Music Friday finds (Playlist in 1st Post) | Page 146 | The Popjustice Forum

New Music Friday finds (Playlist in 1st Post)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Reposting the playlist link for new year and good luck:

Refreshed weekly.

ItBeats, pdf and nooniebao like this.

2. The dancing queenery far too much!

nooniebao likes this.
  3. You didn’t add it tho!
    I did so hehe

4. Ava Max and Alice Chater found choking

5. This is so good, euphoric summer bop

6. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

If you haven't heard this yet, try and guess what song it samples beforehand because I guarantee you will not get it.

Vasilios and swim like this.
  7. I know it's a matter and taste and all, but is the Popjustice New Music Friday an adequate representation of today's mainstream pop climate? Because I hate like 90% of it.
    Still it's where I look for new music because I don't know any better.

Yuri likes this.
  8. I find that everything gets added to this so you're never going to like it all. Find something more refined i guess. I make my own weekly one here

Unless you mean Peter's one which is bad because his taste is awful.

Vasilios and LoveMachine like this.
  9. Thanks! Yes, I mean Peter's. I don't have the feeling it represents this community's taste very well (not that it necessarily has to). I will check out your list! Any other suggestions?

10. Kara Marni samples Amerie's One Thing brilliantly on her new single 'Trippin' so let me alert @londonrain, @Robsolete and @soratami!

I AM BOPPING!

11. Well this thread is about a collaborative playlist people of this forum add music to every week:

I discover 50% of my new music from this list as most PJers who add music to this every day have similar tastes to me. Songs older than 8 days get deleted so that the playlist is as tight as possible for the week. Add some of yours!

LoveMachine, phily693 and nooniebao like this.

12. Oh my god.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  13. It's Dragostea Din Tei, isn't it? Got it first listen.

OspreyQueen and Vasilios like this.
  14. Yeah I got it straight away. Then again Dragostea Din Tei is one of the bops I play a lot when I have my cheese parties at home nñ. It's sampled on a NMF track every week or so, much be cheap to clear.

OspreyQueen likes this.
  15. 'Faded Love' is so fucking good. Easy PJSC winner if it could slip in right there.

OspreyQueen likes this.
  16. It's so good. You just know Ava Max would have a Number 1 all over with it.

17. Hey peeps. Whilst I rarely post now I will keep adding to the playlist. You all need to get on the Lou Hayter track! Happy New Year. Xx

Grins, WoW73, phily693 and 1 other person like this.
  18. I noticed! And appreciate it. Happy new year bestie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.