New Music Friday finds (Playlist in 1st Post) | Page 155 | The Popjustice Forum

New Music Friday finds (Playlist in 1st Post)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Been on repeat

Eskapism, Vasilios and nooniebao like this.

Eskapism likes this.
  3. So some shameless self promotion here but during the last year I’ve started creating what with so much time on my hands. I’ve always loved music and used to sing a lot too - very pop based but after a dreadful chest and sinus infection a couple of years back my voice is wrecked....hopefully I’ll be brave enough to sing again one day but prior to that I’ve just dropped my first ever song online...... inspired by Xenomania and their sounds used in early Girls Aloud productions mixed with some summer Calvin Harris-esque sounds.....I present to you all much needed “Brighter Days”. I hope you enjoy and think of warm sunny days on the beach (photography from my fave spot in the north of Mallorca).

Vasilios, Conan and phily693 like this.
    Vasilios likes this.

5. This is giving me Jorja Smith's Addicted teas.

Vasilios, Crisp X and nooniebao like this.
  6. It’s a month old, but this has been one of my favourite recent finds. Produced by Ian Kirkpatrick and co-written by Jacob Kasher and Ali Tamposi.

Eskapism, Vasilios, 4Roses and 3 others like this.
  7. Another great song from Alaina Castillo, great hooks, great melody, great production.

nooniebao, Vasilios and 4Roses like this.
    Vasilios likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.