New Music Friday finds (Playlist in 1st Post) | Page 160 | The Popjustice Forum

New Music Friday finds (Playlist in 1st Post)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Carly Rae Jepsen vibes from this Danish singer

Vasilios and backstreetjoe like this.
  2. I shared Flight Facilities on the previous page but it's ace so it's good to see it shared again!

nooniebao likes this.
  4. Very early 2000s pop rock but make it gay:

5. Hi guys! I'm so grateful I finally peeped inside this thread. I have been subscribed to NMF since week one and hand-pick from it for my own high rotation playlists. On occasion, I miss out on the chance before the refresh.

Can someone explain to me the way this thread works? I missed last week's NMF, but just faved the forum's NMF. Are each of these posts from the previous lists? Are these forum member suggestions?

Thanks so much! :)

6. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

@acer4ever The thread is just for people who want to highlight things they have found and added to the list, the two things (thread/playlist) work in tandem but not everything on the playlist gets posted here. So yes, the thread is something of an archive of things that have previously been on the list.

TRAVVV and acer4ever like this.
  7. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

8. It isn't Friday, but I got this a little earlier than expected. Juliana Hatfield's new album Blood mines a year of misery and uncertainty for something really special. If you like artists such as Beabadoobee, Shamir, and Liz Phair - you'll love this album.

[​IMG]

I love that this far into her long career, Juliana is experiencing something of a second wave. Here's the first single off the album:

9. Last edited: May 12, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.