New Music Friday finds (Playlist in 1st Post) | Page 165 | The Popjustice Forum

New Music Friday finds (Playlist in 1st Post)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Feb 9, 2018.

Eskapism likes this.

2. Troye Sivan vibes

3. A SG Lewis-lite bop

phily693 likes this.
  4. How much you enjoy this will probably depend on how much you liked the Doolally song of the same name.

5. For those that like Yola/Kacey/Alabama Shakes/neon country- highly recommend Amythyst Kiah's new album Wary + Strange, chronicling her experience as a queer black woman:

Some of it produced by. Tony Berg (Punisher). It's stunning.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
  6. The pride of Sweden returns with a beautiful track and perfect post-vax travel video.

7. This has been on repeat all week

backstreetjoe likes this.
    TRAVVV and pdf like this.

9. Looks like Zachary Knowles made a compilation release on Spotify but I found his song "stranger to me" as a single release on Apple Music today.

10. This is very specific content. Bl├╝mchen was basically the biggest singer in Germany in the 90s, Loveparade for teenagers, happy hardcore. She started a Electronic Schlager career recently but brought out her 90s persona again for one more song. I don't know how well this all works for people who weren't around but I thought if anywhere here is the place to promote this. I met her a couple times for work and she also is the nicest person. She was my first pop girl crush before Britney came around.

Crisp X likes this.
  11. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.