New Music Friday finds (playlist link on first page) | Page 108 | The Popjustice Forum

New Music Friday finds (playlist link on first page)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Kevin Parker produced (@Vasilios ) indie bop

strictmachine79 likes this.
  2. Pop greatness.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019

3. One of my favourite "new" artists at the moment.

4. This song was playing in Amoeba Music in Hollywood a couple of weeks ago. Upon first listen, I didn't think much of it. But, then, in subsequent days I couldn't quite get it out of my head, but I couldn't recall the lyrics and, well, he does mumble a bit, so I had no luck finding it. Then, literally 10 minutes ago, YouTube served this video to me as a recommendation after I watched a few Hercules and Love Affair videos. It's the random song I'd heard at Amoeba. I think this guy is certainly... James Blake influenced, shall we say? It's very... James Blake if he were more queer and, judging by the video, also took up crossfit. I'm really digging it. Shame that it appears he lost most of his clothing in a fire.

daninternational likes this.
  5. Disco goodness

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  7. Not exactly new but I love this? They were one of the boybands on X Factor UK that was axed before the live shows.

8. Mr Blonde likes this.
  9. Mr Blonde likes this.
  10. Sega Bodega and the NUXXE label/collective/affiliates are really exciting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.