New Music Friday finds (playlist link on first page) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

New Music Friday finds (playlist link on first page)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Feb 9, 2018.

Vasilios likes this.

2. Added.

TRAVVV and spike3271 like this.
  3. Yay. I contributed.

Vasilios likes this.
  4. I had no idea Cyn had a new track out, I first noticed her months back with Katy Perry's constant stanning of her on instagram.

5. What a bop!!

CaliDevotion and TRAVVV like this.
  6. Added.

francisco likes this.
  7. OMG who added this banger?

BikeThief likes this.
  8. I just bumped their thread to share two brand new songs they have performed at Billboard on Saturday, they are equally great!

Vasilios likes this.
  9. I-pop

10. *track is from 2015*

TRAVVV likes this.
  11. I added recent bops.

Vasilios likes this.
  12. @Vasilios Hey Vas - as this is mainly about new artists any chance we could move the thread to the Potential Next Big Things area. It's hard enough getting folks to comment. I fear if your thread stays here the other area of the forum will die altogether!

Dr Pop likes this.
  13. That Nova Miller song is wonderful.

Vasilios likes this.
  14. I see what you mean but this is about New Music Friday finds (Main Spotify List, Popjustice one, Local NMFs, Spotify suggestions) not just new acts! Just nobody big is releasing currently so most acts are small / new. Of course a new Beyoncé single would be pointless to add but say, a new Roisin collab would be perfect and for example new Amber Mark / ALMA / Kiiara / Flight Facilities (all main Pop & Justice forum staples) songs are in (literally). Maybe we can send people to the Potential Next Big Things thread using posts in here (like @BikeThief did above).

15. Thanks for the reply. I think I need to have a little PJ forum break anyway. Too many new threads going without a reply. Time to do something more productive methinks!

16. The Potential Next Big Things forum should be deleted and condensed into one thread (along with The X Factor). You can literally hear the crickets as you enter that subforum.

inevitable likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.