New Music Friday finds (playlist link on first page) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

New Music Friday finds (playlist link on first page)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Forum is sleeping on this girl :) Found her through Spotify suggestions, and have been obsessing over her EP since

Deleted member 5343 likes this.
  2. There’s absolutely no reason this cant be used in conjunction with the thread anyway! I’m following, and I’m constantly looking for superbops. @backstreetjoe also does a monthly playlist for new music!

nooniebao and Vasilios like this.
  3. Saved the EP for tomorrow (I can only listen to new music while I work) - Black Ice sounds great.

CaliDevotion likes this.
  4. I agree, and perhaps this thread can also include discussions of the songs that are coming each Friday. I know there's one like that for full albums, but it could also be fun to have a thread anticipating single releases.
    EDIT: For example, this week I know of:
    Years & Years, Wednesday
    Ralph, Wednesday
    Muna, Friday

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018

5. Y’all. We love a lesbian anthem.

jordxn and Suburbia like this.
  6. She has VIDEOS? I though she was 0 budget Soundcloud henny, mind blown!

Lost Boy likes this.
  7. I think at the very least it should be pinned and I propose What's That Song? is deleted/archived.

kiii!!!

Vasilios, BikeThief and francisco like this.
  8. Not till we find the song @Joanie is looking for

Suburbia and Mirwais Ahmadzaï like this.
  9. Fab thread idea! I'll give it some proper attention when I have the time.

10. Shazamed a song out and about today, because it sounded a bit like Broadcast.

I think she used to be in the Pipettes. And album just out, I believe. I obviously didn't know where else to go, but you're welcome.

Vasilios likes this.
  11. Can I just say that I really appreciate Backstreetjoe's posts and taggings in the Potential Next Big Things Forum - I've bought (yes, I'm one of those people!) several albums after listening to one of his links, liking it, and then checking out the current album on iTunes. I see no need for it to be deleted. It's not like it's a bookcase taking up a tonne of space in the corner of your living room.

12. Who added this?

Smooth bop.

TRAVVV likes this.
  13. I love this. Also you asking who added songs to your playlist is giving me

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    Riiiiiiiii, -scott- and Vasilios like this.
  14. Yours truly.

15. C'est bop!
    It doesn't show your name, the others are all in name, you're just a number why?

16. Late capitalism.

Riiiiiiiii and TRAVVV like this.
  17. My Spotify account is ancient and always refers to me by number rather than name.

Love this thread/collaborative playlist by the way! Will you wipe it clean each week?

18. Oh my god @Vasilios you can't just ask people why they're a number

tumblr_m5tydx7G8e1qfirpxo2_500.gif

Vasilios likes this.
  19. I was a number too, but suddenly I'm not? Probably because I logged via FB?
    Hmmm, good question, maybe once a month?

TRAVVV likes this.
  20. Is there a way to see which songs are the most popular / played inside the list?

ridesebastian! likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.