New Music Friday finds (playlist link on first page) | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

New Music Friday finds (playlist link on first page)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Feb 9, 2018.

1. This is great, it's giving me serious Sofi de la Torre/Flex Your Way Out vibes. Big bop.

2. Some diamond bops in here. Swimming Girls sounds like Muna with a Belinda Carlisle vibe. Lovers of Valdaro are just perfect Scandiboppers. Bec's is ace indie synth pop. Heaven is Lana on a Glass Candy track. Mecha is a Sabrina-ish modernised Eurobop. @Andy French @francisco @sugarcoma @Beginner @deepheat03

3. Jane Zhang's album has finally surfaced after her attempts at breaking America tanked.

4. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

Let's get this Basic Bop Party started!

5. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

6. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

Now the Above Basic (in my opinion) selections:

SONG OF THE WEEK BELOW

francisco likes this.
  7. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

8. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

9. Trashy bwap

chilled clinky bop

10. Sitting waiting she blows up, so much talent and also one of the best lyricists on pop nowadays. Bops on bops on bops.

Her debut EP is coming.

11. I'm taking this and running, what an awful week.

12. Some bops this week huh

Petit nain des Îles likes this.

13. I've been supporting these girls for so many years and after a long time they've started releasing pop music again. Please give them a listen! 'Who Are You' is that song for me.

14. Cute tropibop with dancehall vibes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.