₍ᐢᐢ₎‎ ‎NewJeans - OMG Jan. 2 | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

₍ᐢᐢ₎‎ ‎NewJeans - OMG Jan. 2

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by askew, Jul 26, 2022.

?

Min Hee-jin

1. selvedge

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. washed up

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  1. HYEIN bangs... the fuck is this??
    [​IMG]

YRSHKD and HippoSteaks like this.
  2. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

I don’t really follow charts these days so I was shqqk to learn that Hype Boy has officially surpassed Attention on MelOn!!
    [​IMG]

Hype Boy is also charting higher on Instiz which is a great indicator that it will rank higher than Attention in the next Gaon Weekly Chart update!!
    [​IMG]

Love that for Miss Hype Boy!!

3. All of these girl groups in the top 5 - the west could never!

Hurricane, Conan and singabob like this.
  4. Attention has been stuck in my mind for the last few days that I'm excited about their comeback (even though I was initially skeptical cause of how young the girls are).

Thought I'll post it in here before anyone accuses me of never liking their songs if I don't post anything.

Lately, superloves and Minorkey like this.
  5. After being criticizing and indifferent to their debut mini, i think i love every song so far dd! I'm a switcher, that's what i do.

But seriously aside from the horrible Cookie lyrics, every thing slaps here. Cookie, much to my horror, is my favorite by a long shot. I love the minimalistic video, i love the prolonged singing of the certain words, the soundscape is right and it feels fresh.

I'm interested in the future endeavors cause the debut truly captured a certain aura that feels unique to them.

YRSHKD, eatyourself, clowezra and 6 others like this.
  6. Are they likely to have a comeback soon?

7. Nothing official but:

And then a couple days after this was shared 2 girls showed up with new hair colors so it seems legit.

JMSinc and HippoSteaks like this.
  8. If God is real.

JMSinc likes this.
  9. December comeback confirmed.

10. Gagged. Cannot wait

enjoy and HippoSteaks like this.
    enjoy, YRSHKD and lushLuck like this.
  12. Oh god, they really wanna make my Spotify Wrapped as simply their discography

enjoy, lushLuck, JMSinc and 1 other person like this.
  13. A viral moment for Hype Boy!

14. The way I break out this choreography at every chance I get.

15. I'm perched for this. I have to say their music and aesthetic really fit the long hot Summer we had in UK/Europe this year so I'm intrigued to see how they pivot to a Winter release.

HippoSteaks and superloves like this.
  16. Their fandom name has been officially announced as bunnies. Honestly I think it’s quite cute ddd.

17. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Ugh, the slayage!!

Lately, enjoy, aux and 1 other person like this.
  18. Their influence on K-Pop is already evident. Like, this is NewJeans cosplay, basically.

Crisp X likes this.
  19. The styling here is also 100% NewJeans inspired ddd.

Conan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.