Niall Horan - Heartbreak Weather (2nd Album) | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Niall Horan - Heartbreak Weather (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Bop after ballad after bop. Here for it.

elektroxx, blaze_dave and lushLuck like this.
  2. Do we know when he's planning on actually releasing the LP? He'll be 3 singles in... I have to admit, I haven't been that impressed with his latest songs but am still excited for his 2nd album. I'd imagine it must be coming soon unless the label is dying for a major hit...

3. It's coming in March, date TBC, according to a recent appearance on the RTÉ Late Late Show where he pre-recorded an interview and perdormance for the album release. It needs to be out before his tour kicks off in April.

4. No Judgement music video:

6. The cover art, he didn't just snap, he ZAPPED.

7. This sounds so much like an Ed Sheeran song.

spaceship likes this.
  8. This cover is uhh...interesting? But at least he's able to actually run a fairly painless album campaign.

9. It's like if that one Ed Sheeran song were good. Could take or leave the video.

tea likes this.
  10. No Judgement is very vanilla. I feel like I’ve heard this song hundred times before. After Nice To Meet Ya, I was hoping for some brilliant 90’s Robbie Williams aping bops. I hope there are some more of those on the album.

11. No Judgement is a nice light bop, but Nice To Meet Ya definitely set a level of boppage/growth that seems to be more of a one-off than an actual reflection of the album.

12. No Judgement is very anonymous. Agree that it's been done a hundred times before in the last few years.

heavymetalGAGA and kaushik like this.
  13. It's cute but definitely anonymous. If I were the label I'd be concerned about this album's prospects to be honest.

14. I can't remember if he did tour bundles this go-around. If so, he has nothing to worry about.

15. She’s a cute girl but it’s no Nice To Meet Ya sadly.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    Ashling92, blaze_dave and lushLuck like this.
  16. OK song, hoped for more boppery.

17. tea

tea

Was pleasantly surprised by this?! Give him all of Sheeran's success. Music video is pretty corny though

lushLuck likes this.
  18. That music video is atrocious, can we have sexy Niall back from “Nice To Meet Ya” please?

19. It's shit but i hope it smashes for our son x

20. I hope this is a hit for him, he deserves it.

That cover is a serve too.

elektroxx likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.