Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Nice To Meet Ya rises another 4 places to no. 22 and is now higher than Harry Styles Lights. I hope it continues to rise, I agree he just comes across so well. He's had so many bops too, Slow Hands, Too Much To Ask, On The Loose and Nice To Meet Ya.

2. I really hope he releases a new single soon. Do we know if he's doing a q1 release?

3. After only listening to the Diplo remix of "Nice To Meet Ya," I finally listened to the original and it slaps.

notyourmate and lushLuck like this.
  4. The original is much better than the remix.

5. He has said the album is coming February/March, before the start of his tour in April, with potentially a new single in December, presumably in time for his Jingle Ball run. But that will probably depend on whether the current single has run its course by then.

6. Well, that answers the question of whether or not we’ll get a second song before the new year.

7. New single coming next Friday, before a performance on Strictly December 8 and Saturday Night Live on December 14.

It's a Greg Kurstin-produced ballad, apparently.

Hopefully there's still space to release another bop/banger ahead of the album.

Sam, ohnostalgia, Mikal and 5 others like this.
  8. You’d think he would’ve learned his lesson after Too Much To Ask derailed all the momentum Slow Hands built for his last campaign. Just give us the bops, Niall.

9. Fingers crossed that this gets a bop remix from Diplo as well.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    Mikal, notyourmate and lushLuck like this.
  10. I think some of Niall's best songs are the slightly slower ones, so I'm ... weirdly excited for a ballad. Maybe excited is not the right word. But I'm looking forward to it.

11. I love ballad Niall. Flicker, the song, is so lovely.

12. The Diplo remix of this is really so sensational, I can't get enough. It goes all the way off.

spaceship and elektroxx like this.
  13. Puta Little Love On Me

Verandi, blaze_dave and lushLuck like this.
  14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

He needs to do a Liam style photoshoot dd please

Rem, Sprockrooster, Jwentz and 13 others like this.
  15. I'd put a whole lot of love on him...

OspreyQueen likes this.
  16. Sam

Sam

Put a little love in me @Niall

Sprockrooster, Rob and OspreyQueen like this.
  17. Niall and Harry both releasing singles on the same day as Liam’s album is kind of a scream.

Sam, slaybellz, blaze_dave and 6 others like this.
  18. Hopefully Niall's single will be/do better than the single Liam Payne released on the same day as Niall's first album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.