Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jareth, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

I feel the need for Nicki fan holocaust.

That fat bitch would keep the pit alight for a long time.

2. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

Fat bitch? Haven't you read what her fans say about her? She's slim, she's SO slim...

3. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

Is that when she's got her JML Body stocking on? As sold in Poundstretcher, Woolworths and Wilkinson's stores?

4. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

Here's an ingenious quote from the YouTube page:

I don't know what 'hophop' is, but I'm very excited about it.  It sounds like a riot - anyone want to make some banging hophop records with me? Together we'll replace and the pop and dance, if it's the last thing we do!

5. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

Imagine what that will smell like after her gigs

6. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

Hophop? Sounds fun! We might even record Westlife's Bop Bop Baby... It will be called Hophop Baby, of course...

7. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

Probably piss and fags with a hint of tuna.

8. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

OMG and the feet/croch of her tights all hard with sweat!!!!
    Check out this cool chick, Ninas shades are the coolest things i have ever seen!!
    http://nickifrench.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11

9. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

Now now peeps, let's not turn this thread into a slagging match. You might not like Nikki or her music, but some of you are a bit below the belt!

If I had my mod powers I would lock this thread, but I haven't yet, so behave children!

Oh and my 2ps worth - I'm not a massive fan of the remixes, but Nikki herself seems like a decent enough person, and she did Eurovision so that makes her alright with me. And Did You Ever Really Love Me? is a classic...

10. tommie

tommie Guest

Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

Aw. Who knew a Nicki French video could spark so much controversy?

She's lovely, even though the new video's a bit dodgy. I'll definitely get my copy soon. It'll be great to show at parties!

11. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

You can't really blame us. OK some of use said that the video was horrible etc but if it wasn't for the troll everybody would forget about that thread and we wouldn't be discussing it now. What do you expect us to do? To agree that she's the Queen?

12. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

I think people are getting carried away because she is far from the queen of pop and that the video is the most hilarious thing they have ever seen

13. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

This is the most animated this forum has been in ages!  Then again there is only so low even I would go - I'm filled with horror at the thought Nicki might read this.

14. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

Oh god - I hope not.....She's alright really.

15. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

OK - well if you want to be in the Biss of show then you expect people to talk about you, not always in a nice fashion. People can bad mouth, Dannii, Girls Aloud or whoever - but when you say anything about Nicki, people go nuts! You can give but you cant take. You dont want to hear it, then dont be in the public eye. Its what comes with fame!! Sad but true!
    Some of the coments are harsh but some are true, and some people living in a bubble.

16. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

That sentence is so wrong.

However, all power to Nikki if she can earn some money by selling this rubbish.

17. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

How very true LONDONLAD, and how very chatline your name is......I have no problem with Nicki, only her fans - especially when they slag off Dannii, are these act even worhty of comparison?

18. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

Really? It would be the icing on the cake for me.

19. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

Naughty boy!

20. Re: Nikki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart 2006 video

Well I'm afraid Nikki has read it. I feel really bad for her. Some of you went too far with the nasty comments. Can't you just enjoy this camp video and song for the humour it's given us instead of being so personal?

http://images.nickifrench.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=715

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.