Nicki Minaj - Embarrassment | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Embarrassment

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by VicePresidentJocasta, May 10, 2021.

1. Looks like the new era is officially launching on Friday.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  2. Apparently it’s just a delayed video for Coco Chanel (potentially featuring Ms Banks)?

3. Watch her just be dropping custom crocs on Friday and then disappear again dddd

4. Why is she in Wendy Williams' office

5. As long as she doesn't send a pair to Posh Spice!
    [​IMG]

Leopold, Espeon, Wishlight and 21 others like this.
  6. I’m ready

[​IMG]

Leopold, ysev, Fanatical and 3 others like this.
  7. Rhena pls

Tabris and johnny_tsunami like this.
  8. I'm ready

[​IMG]

9. There's definitely a single dropping on Friday. Just waiting for a Queen Radio announcement to complete the mess that this rollout is sure to be (I'm perched for every second of it).

10. The only good thing about this is it will get Cardi to drop new music.

11. How is she gonna start a new campaign, before releasing that deluxe Pink Friday Vinyl that she promised?

12. No lead single, but she uploaded Beam Me Up Scotty to streaming services with 3 new songs + Chi-Raq and Boss Ass Bitch. Her and Drake hopped on a live together right before it dropped.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
    soratami, ysev, Mr Blonde and 2 others like this.
  13. She included Boss Ass Bitch and Chi-Raq too! Whew.

Seeing Green is giving me Up in Flames vibes sonically, and to see the three of them together on a track that just sounds classic, after that live with her and Drake... I'm a little emotional.

14. The mixtape isn't even the no DJ version that leaked a few years ago. As much as I like some of the songs on here, I don't need to hear "DJ HOLIDAY" every few seconds.

15. Ah I’m actually elated Beam Me Up Scotty is one on streaming. I lost the USB stick which had it on there ages ago.

16. This. Like I get the consant 'Holiday Season/DJ Holiday' might be nostalgic for some people. The record scrach on Itty Bitty Piggy is a smidge iconic. But if you're making this a proper moment, with merch etc, why have all the tags still on the tracks.

godspeed and HEARTCORE like this.
  17. While I'm happy we finally got this, it felt like the hype for her announcement was kinda massive last night - feels like a bit of a shame to just waste that on this.

18. Her fans were ready to get her to number one ddd let's hope they come with that same energy next time I guess...

Anyway *adds Itty Bitty Piggy to all appropriate playlists*

Mr Blonde likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.