Nicki Minaj - Embarrassment | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Embarrassment

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by VicePresidentJocasta, May 10, 2021.

1. Oh my god though the replies to the second tweet.

sesita, tea, Wishlight and 7 others like this.
  2. I normally love mess, but this is just sad. Like she'll do anything to defend that pedophile-rapist husband of hers while making herself look stupid as fuck. Her legacy will forever be associated with Mr. Petty and being an anti-vaxxer with swollen testicle syndrome.

GLC, Overdose, blaze_dave and 8 others like this.
  3. The fact this all started when she released her best album with Queen and sabotaged all the good will that should have come with it with her antics.

GLC, sesita, blaze_dave and 5 others like this.
  4. Me reading her tweets:

Burzum, Wishlight, beekeeper and 6 others like this.
  5. Her best album is Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up.

6. I mean it is sad because as other posters have more articulately touched upon in the past 24 hours, she is an icon and she's been getting to the stage in her career where she could really be enjoying that status and looking at this new generation etc. but instead she's done so much to counteract that in the past few years. Her career and life path of late is one that's very unfortunate indeed.

GLC, sesita, Glitterizer and 15 others like this.
  7. I'm cackling, she can't be serious?? The tweet is still up, we can all just scroll down and see her exact words.
    Deranged.

8. These tweets I can't. I would laugh but then I think of the millions of people who follow her every move who will now be influenced to not get vaccinated.

9. [​IMG]

Florencia., tea, Burzum and 6 others like this.
  10. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Take your vaccination Roman, you’ll be okaaaay.

11. Dd she’s really so transparent with the way she tries to distract from this whole ordeal.

Espeon, superultra, nooniebao and 4 others like this.
  12. When you have T*cker C*rlson and MarQorie advocating for your position, you're probably a lost cause.

tea, Burzum, Mikal and 12 others like this.
  13. Like clockwork…

[​IMG]

Wishlight, lushLuck and Staticboombox like this.
  14. Jesus fucking christ.

15. I'll give this one tweet a pass...

16. [​IMG]

sesita, tea, Square and 20 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.