Nicki Minaj - Embarrassment | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Embarrassment

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by VicePresidentJocasta, May 10, 2021.

1. Not the Barb Variant!

GimmeWork, tea, Grins and 9 others like this.

2. ayayaiii

tea, Grins, Jersey and 13 others like this.
  3. Imma need trigger warnings for vids like this!

Grins, Wishlight, spaceship and 3 others like this.
  4. Get your eye rolls ready , Rose McGowan is now in solidarity with nicki

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
  5. Wait who is that and why is Nicki doxxing her???

6. Not her doxxing someone.

7. A Trini reporter from Guardian Media ddd.

lushLuck and xOJakeXo like this.
  8. There are journalists in Trinidad looking for and texting Nicki's cousin, and she's going off on them for threatening her family. She's trying to make a point about what happens to people when they "speak up"... even as she's being charged with threatening her husband's victim. I'm sure she doesn't see the irony in all of this?

But... posting a journalist's number in her story and threatening to murder her? This is a whole other level of mess.

yikes.mp3

GimmeWork, Florencia., tea and 12 others like this.
  9. She keeps surprising me with how she's finding new ways to make this worse.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    GimmeWork, Florencia., Jwentz and 5 others like this.
  10. I feel like this isn’t the first time she’s doxxed a reporter, unless I’m remembering wrong

11. She’s laying the groundwork to join her husband when he’ll be in jail. Mess

Digital_Fossil and Staticboombox like this.

12. So Nicki doesn't like harassment? Interesting...

elusive_chartreuse likes this.
  13. Can we cancel her and move on?

14. It definitely isn't. I faintly recall she also did it during the Queen era dd

15. Her making death threats to an innocent reporter after getting caught in a lie for being a homophobic anti-vaxxer is just sad and low.

GimmeWork, Florencia., tea and 8 others like this.
  16. The screenshots Nicki posted from the journalist to her cousin are harrassing and unnecessary, but yeah – posting ha number when Nicki knows the Barbz are full of deranged homosexuals with time on their hands is really not a cute or sensible move in any way. Miss Sharlene will absolutely be lawyering up by first thing Monday.

Truce likes this.
  17. Nicki is a clown (one from a horror movie at that) but honey. Let's not do this.

YourLeadSinger and Truce like this.
  18. When I read her first few tweets, I really thought this would be something people would have a kii about for a day or two and then everyone would move on, especially after she said she did intend to get vaccinated. But now four days have passed, and not only is she still going, but it keeps getting worse and worse

[​IMG]

19. The reporter is trash for harassing her family, so this is the one thing Nicki has gotten right.

AbSynth, Robin and BehindTheAura like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.