Nicki Minaj - Embarrassment | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Embarrassment

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by VicePresidentJocasta, May 10, 2021.

1. No, that's Nicki!

Mushroom, myblood, 1991 and 11 others like this.
  2. She has no new song that might appeal to causals so her fans continue to stream her music, is that so surprising.

lushLuck likes this.
  3. Whole Lotta Money remix is actually on pace to go top 40 on radio within the next few days. If anything, all the press has probably helped rather than hurt.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  4. *files in the cancel culture isn't real cabinet alongside Wallen, Morgan*

5. I saw “Whole Lotta (third word) is on pace to go top 40” and was like “wow, Girls Aloud fans are really streaming and buying.”

In my defense, I just woke up and haven’t had any caffeine yet.

6. So this actually happened...

7. She looks good.

8. I would've been excited for that a month ago but now... at least Karen got vaccinated since Nicki did not.

9. I would have made that unvaccinated petri dish stay home. Not unless she got the shot now?

10. A few weeks ago I'd have assumed that they wouldn't let her film, but it seems like there aren't really vaccine mandates on sets. The Hollywood Reporter did an interesting article about how divisive things are behind-the-scenes on major productions. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many celebrities are out of touch, but I wish they'd name more names.

Jonathan27, RainOnFire and nooniebao like this.
  11. Well... can't wait for the mess

In related news

12. Nicki and innocent in the same sentence sure is something new.

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.